Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so here it goes, about 2 months ago my IPDM module failed had to replace it, hasn't been getting very good gas milage since. Before I got about 320 to 350 a tank, and now its about 250 to 270 a tank. So I took it to the stealership to have them run a diagnostic on it to see if it threw any codes, checking for the dreaded catalytic conv. issue, nothing no codes nada. so my question is this, could my MAF sensor be giving me problems and malfunctioning, could it be not working correctly and be giving me poor milage. Please!!!!! help!!!!!!
anyone

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok just an update, so I couldn't figure out why my milage was going downhill, so I took the old girl in and traded her in on a new 2011 Titan

·
Premium Member
17,244 Posts
Probably cheaper than having diagnostic and service work done by the dealer, unless you were still under full warranty.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Probably cheaper than having diagnostic and service work done by the dealer, unless you were still under full warranty.
Had an extened warranty, but it didn't cover the cats if those went bad, also got my wife a new Rogue as well, only paying about 100 more a month on payments, two new cars with factory warranty, think i did pretty good

1 - 8 of 8 Posts