Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys I'm pretty new to the site and been searching about some information on the Rough Country 6" lift. (I apologize if I posted in the wrong section)

I see the kit comes with 6" front spacers, however I was wondering if anyone upgraded to new coilovers to get rid of the spacer or used a smaller spacer?

As for the rear I was planning on running upgraded shocks but I wasn't sure if I can use the 5100s with the lift. can anyone give me good recommendations?

Also for a quick background I have a 2010 SE 4x4 king cab non BT. I already ordered wheels for it (Volk racing TE37 Ultra 20x9.5 +0) and that gives me about 6 months until they arrive stateside. I plan on running 37x13.50R20 (most likely Toyo MT) would the 6" be enough lift? I don't mind a little bit of rubbing, I also was thinking upgrading the front fenders as well to help the clearance.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
11,152 Posts
If you're looking to remove the 6" spacer from the front and go with a a coilover instead. Recommend coilovers for Bracket Lifted trucks. You can go with 5100's in the front but you will still need the 6" spacer.

For the rears, Bilsteins are fine. Suggest 5125 series, 4"-6" lift.

·
Registered
6,161 Posts
I'm running bilsteins 5125's in the rear of mine. Like mentioned you can swap out the spacer as long as you get bracket lift coil overs. I personally would stay away from 37's, especially considering you have the 2.94 gears. I'm running an oversized 35" on mine and it doesn't like staying in fifth gear out on the highway. My set up put me right at the edge of the downshift point. Sometimes it doesn't like to shift into fifth, really loves hanging in 4th gear. I'm actually looking into regearing to the big tow gears or possibly something a little higher.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the reply guys! I was looking into regearing later down the road. Haven't looked too much into it yet.

Can you guys recommend some good coilovers? And blistein 5125 is what I'm most likely going to get for the rears.

·
Registered
21,015 Posts
Thanks for the reply guys! I was looking into regearing later down the road. Haven't looked too much into it yet.

Can you guys recommend some good coilovers? And blistein 5125 is what I'm most likely going to get for the rears.
Bracket lift saws or radflos.

·
Registered
6,161 Posts
Icon is another good choice. Not sure if you can get a set of bracket lift fox 2.5's or not. If so they are another great choice.

·
Registered
21,015 Posts
Icon is another good choice. Not sure if you can get a set of bracket lift fox 2.5's or not. If so they are another great choice.
TAP could likely get those.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Awesome thanks for all the info! Can't wait for my wheels to get in. Right now I'm starting to collect parts and do small modifications.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I have the bracket lift 2.5 saws in my RC lift. I also have a 1.5 spacer so I didn't have to crank the saws way up for more lift.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts