Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It looks like a lot of people are using various Tech12 made boxes, and im considering purchasing one for an '08 Crew Cab.

However,it has been quite a long time since ive bought new subs, and im currently running dual 8's in a downfiring box in an extended cab F-150. Since the Titan has so much more room under those back seats, id like to get completely new subs to go with the box. What would you consider the best subs in the $150 range for the Tech boxes? Ive been looking at the BAs, but all of them seem to have 7"+ mounting depths, and the upfiring boxes only have room for 6"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
258 Posts
I'm pretty positive they are going to ask you what type of music do you listen to and then people will give you a good sub to think about.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I meant to mention that in my first post.. whoops.

If im in the car myself, its mostly Alternative/Hard Rock. However, if the wife is in the car it goes all over the place from Classic Rock to the Beatles.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
484 Posts
Boston G1's, Sundown SD-1 10s are a great deal right now as well but more SQ oriented. Tech will chime in shortly.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,859 Posts
No brainer.......... subs in his box, go with what he tells you. He will ask, and you will answer. he will then recommend the absolute best thing. Have no fear. tech12volt will soon be here.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bhudda454 said:
No brainer.......... subs in his box, go with what he tells you. He will ask, and you will answer. he will then recommend the absolute best thing. Have no fear. tech12volt will soon be here.
Did I wander into a religious cult church without realizing it? j/k
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,015 Posts
dsessions said:
Did I wander into a religious cult church without realizing it? j/k
There are several subs that work great. the best for your money and the type of music you will be listening to are the Boston Acoustic g1 10s. Do not think these are entry level subs. Nothing about these subs are entry level except the price. They work perfectly in .50 cu.ft. and mounting depth is not a problem. I have a complete package with sub and amp on
www.tech12volts.com . The reason so many chime in about my enclosures is because i stand behind my products more than almost any other comapny these days. Customer service is very important whether you spend 50 dollars or 5000. And i guarantee in the last 12 months i have built more Titan enclosures than almost anyone.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,859 Posts
dsessions said:
Did I wander into a religious cult church without realizing it? j/k

LOL...... Yes you did grasshopper. We all worship at the "Temple of Boom"....


You don't have to buy from tech. he is just a heII of a nice guy and really supportive on all our forums. He is also likely to be one of the straighest shooters on audio you will have the pleasure of "bumpin" into. He knows his business, and don't cut no slack on non-believers.

BUY FROM TECH12VOLT.....BUYFROMTECH12VOLT..... YOUMUSTBUYFROMTECH12VOLTTOLIVE.................


this subliminal message brought to you by


tech12volt.com
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,859 Posts
tech12volt said:
The reason so many chime in about my enclosures is because i stand behind my products more than almost any other comapny these days. Customer service is very important whether you spend 50 dollars or 5000. And i guarantee in the last 12 months i have built more Titan enclosures than almost anyone.



YEAH.... What he Said ^^^^^^^^^^^^:gunz: :coolsmile
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,808 Posts
James is a real stand up kind of guy. He will do whatever he can to make sure that you are totaly satisfied. As mentioned before he has done a lot for this forum as far as advice and also raffles. He has given more back to this forum (free raffles) than any other vendor and so most of us do what we can to promote his products.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dont worry, it was never meant or implied as an insult. Ive been reading the forums for just over a week now, and you already have my respect.

I will definitely be buying from you in a few months, once my truck actually arrives and i recover from the down payment!

Two remaining questions. If i need to save a little but of money right away, I will probably upgrade the amp later and just buy the enclosure and subs first. For a temporary solution, will a 1200w Sony Xplode mono amp (its about 6-7 years old) work ok with these subs? I know its not the best quality amp.

And what would be approximate shipping cost to IL?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,015 Posts
dsessions said:
Dont worry, it was never meant or implied as an insult. Ive been reading the forums for just over a week now, and you already have my respect.

I will definitely be buying from you in a few months, once my truck actually arrives and i recover from the down payment!

Two remaining questions. If i need to save a little but of money right away, I will probably upgrade the amp later and just buy the enclosure and subs first. For a temporary solution, will a 1200w Sony Xplode mono amp (its about 6-7 years old) work ok with these subs? I know its not the best quality amp.

And what would be approximate shipping cost to IL?
shipping would run about 35 bucks . ANd that amp is fine on those subs.
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top