Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know the box is made for the re se subs, but can i use 10" 7500 mtx too? I dont really like the re subs. Is there another sub i can Use in this box that will sound better, smoother and cleaner?

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
As long as the sub meets the requirements of the box than it sha'll work.

Check for the Sub Displacement, Recommended airspace for Ported Enclosure's, Mounting Depth

the 10" 7500 series requires 1.45cu ft per sub, where as the RE SE needs 1cu ft. thats quite a difference in an underseat enclosure

There are quite a few options out there. Alpine Type R, Image Dynamic "Q", Fi Car Audio SSD, Q, BL etc etc

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As long as the sub meets the requirements of the box than it sha'll work.

Check for the Sub Displacement, Recommended airspace for Ported Enclosure's, Mounting Depth

the 10" 7500 series requires 1.45cu ft per sub, where as the RE SE needs 1cu ft. thats quite a difference in an underseat enclosure

There are quite a few options out there. Alpine Type R, Image Dynamic "Q", Fi Car Audio SSD, Q, BL etc etc
Even for the front firing box? Which sub that listed would u recommend?

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Even for the front firing box? Which sub that listed would u recommend?
yes sir, All needs to fall into place for the sub to play/sound right

Probably the ID Q or the Fi Q... but thats my personal opinion, others will chime in im sure.

Reactions: b2sdad

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes sir, All needs to fall into place for the sub to play/sound right

Probably the ID Q or the Fi Q... but thats my personal opinion, others will chime in im sure.
I did some research on the ID Q and it seems like what i'm looking for. I'm tired of the spl, i want something with real nice sq to it. Which ID Q is should i get for the dual ported box i have? Thanks for ur help man.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
sealed will have a flatter response, hit more frequencies, sound cleaner... if you want a lil more output out of the subs than yes go ported, but accuracy suffers some

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I like the 10" dual ported box, I actually have the one that holds 2 10" re se subs. I want something else. Do you know where I can buy the ID's for a good price?

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
really only place u can get them is through an Authorized Dealer Locally or on Woofersetc.com not sure if Tech can get them

what amp do you have?

Dual 2ohm if your amp puts out power at 2ohm

Dual 4ohm if your amp puts out its power at 4 or 1ohm

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
i havent personally used any CDT products but from what ive heard they sound great

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Im going to be running 2 RE SRX 10" with a ZX750.1 ported soon. I had 1 RE SRX running off a ZX1000.1 sealed and loved it!!!

·
Registered
34,397 Posts
FYI.........the zx750.1 is good down to 2 OHM.

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts