Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking on getting the volent exhaust to go with the intake. Naturally, I come here first to do some research. On my search, I noticed alot of used volent exhausts for sale. Are some of you not happy with this exhaust? If so, why.

·
Banned
1,269 Posts
I'm happy with mine, install was a breeze did it in my driveway and I didn't need to jack it up at all. If anything its the Banks owners that are getting a new muffler when the packing material blows out.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Nothing wrong with the Volant. I think the ones who switch it out to the banks are because they get used to the sound that they want something even louder.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I did the Volant exhaust at the same time I did the Volant CAI...I love mine, everything was an exact fit and had no issues during install...in fact, I had both of them on in 2 hours flat by myself (and I had to rehang the exhaust twice because I kept getting ahead of myself and tightening bolts before they should have been !)

I dig the throaty sound of the Volant exhaust, and it's still fairly quiet at idle - I do have to turn it off at drive-thrus so they can hear me clearly though, but IMO, it's not loud until your WOT - then it just sounds BAAAD!

Psychlone

·
Registered
163 Posts
I just bought a used Volant system and put it on this weekend. Very happy with the sound, it's just what I was looking for.

·
Registered
336 Posts
AgTitan06 said:
I switched from Volant to Banks for that reason..but now I wish my Banks was louder!!
I think your hearing is going. LOL

·
Registered
342 Posts
2tall said:
I think your hearing is going. LOL
I don't think so LOL! I'm sure he loved the way it sounded before he put on his lift and tires. So more than likely the bit of road noise toned his Banks sound a bit?

I'm selling my volant to fund some tires. My tires are getting pretty worn. Other than that I'd love to keep this thing!

·
Registered
9,480 Posts
I like mine, but as was already stated, I kinda wish it was louder at times.

·
Registered
6,004 Posts
Wow, I've been on this forum for several years now, and this is honestly the first I've even heard mention of the Volant exhaust. I didn't even know they made exhaust systems!!! What is the price comparison between the Volant, Banks and all the others. I was really considering the Zoomers until now.

·
Registered
342 Posts
54warrior said:
Wow, I've been on this forum for several years now, and this is honestly the first I've even heard mention of the Volant exhaust. I didn't even know they made exhaust systems!!! What is the price comparison between the Volant, Banks and all the others. I was really considering the Zoomers until now.
If you can find special sales between the Volant and Banks, the prices are pretty decent just a tad under $500 plus shipping.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Contact John at SoCal Motorsports...He'll hook you up!
Mention that I sent you to him from Titan Talk . Com and he'll give you a screaming deal on whatever you need!
(P.S. I get absolutely NO commission or brownie points, and, in fact, I've never even met him, but John is just a really great guy and VERY professional!!!)

Psychlone

·
Registered
336 Posts
Psychlone said:
Contact John at SoCal Motorsports...He'll hook you up!
Mention that I sent you to him from Titan Talk . Com and he'll give you a screaming deal on whatever you need!
(P.S. I get absolutely NO commission or brownie points, and, in fact, I've never even met him, but John is just a really great guy and VERY professional!!!)

Psychlone
Erik can hook you up as well. His alter ego is Agtitan06 if you don't get a quick answer from John. Either way they both are great to deal with on prices for whatever you need.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Have any of you actually gotten that exhaust from e-bay? It still has the old price and I wonder if they'll actually honor it. Just curious.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I just "Made an Offer" on this ebay listing. Not only was it declined, the buy it now price went up to $585. Should have bought it this morning, damn.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts