Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After doing an extensive web search, I can't find any wheel weight for the 7 spoke QX56 chrome wheel. I'm considering switching to the QX wheel and Continental 265/70/18 combo. I know the Continental tire weighs in at 42# compared to the Goodyear 40#, but would like to know the wheel weight difference between the 5 spoke 18" Nissan alloy and the 7 spoke QX56 chrome wheel, thanks.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Thats the OE wheel vs the chrome version of the OE wheel right? or at least wheels that are from Nissan? If so, your best bet is the dealership. Most aftermarkets apps wont have the weight listed for OE apps, but for their own aftermarket lineup. If it is an aftermarket lineup, then simply call the distributer of that wheel ansd they should have that readily on hand!

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did get an answer from Infiniti. The Continental 265/70/18 and 7 spoke chrome QX56 wheels weigh in at 75#. The Nissan 18" alloy 5 spoke wheel and goodyear tires are about 72# from postings made here in the past. Anyway, they are fairly close in total weight. Another good thing is the TPMS sensors on my 05 SE are the same as the 07 Infiniti.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts