Nissan Titan Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
titan4x4187 said:
I<3MYTITAN since i'm prob goin for what you have do you mind measuring from the ground to the bottom of your door?? thanks for helpin me with this **** i'm new to the lifting truck sh!t.
well, i won't mind, but the problem is that i won't have an answer till tomorrow. But here's what I know as of right now:

I can fit into parking garages that are 8' or higher; i haven't tried anything under 8', although i'm sure i could squeeze into something 7'6" or so.

from the center of my wheel hub to the front fender, i'm around 29-30" or so.

In you case, just take a measurement from the ground to your bottom of the door. If you're getting the CST kit, add 7" to that measurement. If you add coilovers, add another 2" or so to that measurement. 35" tires put you about 1-2" higher, so add another 2" to that, as well. It will give you an idea of how much higher you'll sit, as well as give you something to look forward to. But as I said, don't get 20" rims (a mistake i made), especially since you're going for a trail-capable suspension.

·
Registered
558 Posts
hey man...PM me...where are you located..I have a custom lift but can answer all your questions and direct you to who you need to talk to about exactly what you want. Mine is on 40's...I do not recomend the Full Throttle lift...just hit me up man.

·
Registered
558 Posts
My truck turns lock to lock just fine, yes needs gears but can cruise on the highway at 75 at 2 grand getting 12 mpg no problems. On the streets I dont hot rod it because....its not a hot rod...but it does have the power and as long as you are smart about it you will be fine. Gears would help...and YES I recomend big brake kit...I dont have one yet but will be upgrading soon..and it rides like a dream on and off road.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
onelowmini said:
..and it rides like a dream on and off road.
you've been off-road with that thing?? what kind of terrain?

21 - 25 of 25 Posts