Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know you guys and gals (if there are any here.) are probably getting really tired of this question. I was wondering if anyone owns a 2wd XE Titan? Have any of you noticed any major problems? I am looking to buy one within the next 3 months. But, first I have to get rid of my current vehicle. I test drove one last week and all I have to say is...... HOLY &^[email protected]!!!! whatta truck. Any info will be greatly appreciated.

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
I don't know anyone yet that has chosen the XE..Most here are SE and LE varieties.

What specific kind of info are you looking for?

Chris

·
Registered
823 Posts
ttammunek04 said:
I know you guys and gals (if there are any here.) are probably getting really tired of this question. I was wondering if anyone owns a 2wd XE Titan? Have any of you noticed any major problems? I am looking to buy one within the next 3 months. But, first I have to get rid of my current vehicle. I test drove one last week and all I have to say is...... HOLY &^[email protected]!!!! whatta truck. Any info will be greatly appreciated.
To me the XE 2 wheel drive is the deal of the century. The one and only thing that really truned me off was it didn't have power mirrors. If your the only one driving it, no problem, but if your spouse or significant other wants to drive it then it's a pain not to have. I did see on Courtesy Nissans web site that you can buy the tow package power mirrors for about $365 if that helps you any. Good luck with your purchase of a new Titan, I bet you'll be very pleased with your purchase decision because I know that myself and many others here are!! :)

·
Registered
780 Posts
XE 2wd (& 4wd) are the deals of the century

XE 2wd (& 4wd) are the deals of the century. :cheers:
we started out wanting to get a XE KC 4wd, but they're harder to find.
any (motivated) Nissan Dealer can add the auto mirriors

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hey...I just picked up a XE a few days ago and love it! I didn't need anything fancy...just enough power amenenties and CD changer was all I wanted. I could care less about the power mirrors...a little pain in the butt, but I rarely change them once it's set. The only problem I had was an ANNOYING squeak coming from the bezel around the speedometer....ya know..the trim? I just gave it 2 good whacks forward and haven't heard a peep since...weird! I guess it was just loose enough to cause a rattle. It's a great truck and I highly recommend it! It's more Vault-Like than my wifes 03 Navigator, and the motor....whoa! I think the X package is a good deal. I paid $26 for a CC, bedliner (Crappy drop in), and mudflaps. Rides well, priced well, and rolls hemi's up and smokes them like a joint...ahh the love!

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
CaliforniaTitan said:
I don't know anyone yet that has chosen the XE..Most here are SE and LE varieties.

What specific kind of info are you looking for?

Chris
Just the usual stuff MPG, are you happy with it?, Insurance premiums up or down? , Ride quality off road? (I live on an 8 mile rock road to the middle of nowhere.), Chick magnet or not? HE HE HE. Just the usual stuff when it comes to a new vehicle.

ttammunek 04

T itan
I s
T he
A bsolute
N ext Level in Full size Pick ups.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts