Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any one know anything about a Kenwood DDX-8017 i can buy one for 200 right now are they good guy i know needs money

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it is i was not plaining to change out my hu but for that price if it is a good unit i might not be able to pass it up

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
bottlebaby said:
it is i was not plaining to change out my hu but for that price if it is a good unit i might not be able to pass it up
yes buy it now.

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
If you dont want it I'll take it!!!!

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
I can even send the money paypal with the fees and some money for shipping.

But if you want it thats cool.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i am going to go look at it in a little bit he is not like a good friend of mine just a guy i know and i want to make sure it works right and is legit i just have no experince with kenwood decks any one have any input on it?

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Yah its a good unit, its not the biggest screen but it has some nice features.

·
Premium Member
2,981 Posts
bottlebaby said:
well thank you i am going i 30 min to look @ it any one know a easy way to power it up and test it
12 volt drill battery. Connect the red and yellow wires to positive and the black wire to the negative.

·
Registered
484 Posts
I have the 8017 in my truck currently and it is very good deal, I paid over a 1000 for mine refurbed with the G510 nav unit. If it works and is in good condition jump on it, it has a tune of features and was kenwoods previous top of the line unit, only lacking a few features from the current models.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts