Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few days ago a bought a complete k&n intake kit for my 06 Titan. Before I had my factory airbox cut out at bottom to almost look like it was shielded from motor as much as possible. It was very loud when I stepped on it. I could hear it over my flowmaster 40 series exhaust. Put the k&n kit on shield, tube, and breather lines. Its much quietter. I would have never guessed! I think its the 57 series since it has the black polypropolene tube and emissions tag on shield. Any thoughts?

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
Are you complaining?
I really don't understand what you are wanting.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've waited all this time for one because I thought it was going to be annoying loud. The guy I bought it from said it was very loud on his 04. I have a rough time to tell if its faster because we have been getting that crazy Noreaster here in maine. My fastest driving I've done has been to hardware store to get stuff to repair my dieing sump pump. May be the factory box had turbulance? The quiet so far is nice though

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
XCITE said:
I've waited all this time for one because I thought it was going to be annoying loud. The guy I bought it from said it was very loud on his 04. I have a rough time to tell if its faster because we have been getting that crazy Noreaster here in maine. My fastest driving I've done has been to hardware store to get stuff to repair my dieing sump pump. May be the factory box had turbulance? The quiet so far is nice though
Do you have a pic?? I just installed a FramBoost, and mine(when I put my foot in it) is a rumble of noise!!:upsidedow
I would like to see how yours is setup.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts