Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
K first things first I was parked along the curb one night last month an some idiot hit an ran my truck. It looks like they just hit my tire head on an my driver side spindle took the blow. So Im just trying to get rid of everything cause im picking my new super duty this weekend.

BulletProof Lift includes everything you need for the front, I think all it needs is a new spindle. I went ahead an sent the driver side coilover to radflo to have it rebuilt just incase cause i was planning on getting another spindle an calling it a day. Just ended up getting a new truck instead.
So you get all this...

~Radflo Coil overs 1 has 0 miles the other has not even 10k with Fox springs an external resiviors.
~Drop down bracket
~Upper control arms
~Sway bar extensions
~Hiem Tie rod ends
~Bilstien rear shocks for 14+" of lift
*All thats needed is 10" Atlas springs wich i didnt remove cause i was too lazy 900.00 new, an a spindle from BProof wich is 800.00
im asking 1500.00 for this or best offer.

Pocket Flares... painted white 250.00 have rub marks on the bottom inside of the front 2 cant really tell unless its pointed out.

An I have almost everything for the front QX56 conversion. All that its lacking is both front fenders.
~hood
~front bumper
~both head lights including oem ballast an bulbs
~ an Fog lights with harnesses.
I want 500.00 obo

Txt me for pics or pm me... 682-58three-0965

·
Registered
344 Posts
will the flares fit a king cab with tool box in bed??? if so post pix and i want 1st shot at them

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't have a tool box so no, they will fit a king cab though.

No I didn't have an extended D shaft an had no problems.

·
Registered
75 Posts
how much for the flares shipped to 29418

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
300 shipped for the flares

Qx.... Idk the hood an bumper are pretty big. I would imagine 150ish

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry man. I'm not gonna separate the Qx conversion I wanna try an sell it together.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Dude if u give me a really good price I might just drive over there and get it lol if I convience the Wiffey that I cheaper to drive lol

·
Registered
902 Posts
Would you be interested in seperating the lift at all? If so I would be interested in the radflos and the upper control arms.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
I'm doin 300 shipped for the flares.

I'd do 1600.0o for everything the lift an flares!

The qx conversion, lift, I'll do 1700.00

The coilovers an the ucas are bout 1300.00

I don't have paypal so the best thing would be cash in person or cashiers check

·
Registered
31 Posts
well did you get my pm about the Flares.. I dont' want to send money if you have them spoken for. PM ME. Thanks

·
Registered
902 Posts
Are the Radflo Coilovers the ones PRG sells for a bracket lifted titan or are they extended longer for the bigger lift. Also are these upper control arms PRG? Is there any damage on the upper control arm?

Thanks.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
These were valved an built by Radflo with Gregs specific specs. they would prob be too biig for a reg braket lifted titan. Theres absolutly no problems with the ucas they are BulletProof ucas.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Flares are sold!

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ive got a paypal now so open to any offers this stuff is collecting dust....

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Will trade anyone with a wheel hookup for the entire lift including coil overs. I need some black 22's or 24's fuel hostages or octanes new or used for an 08 Super Duty....

1 - 20 of 25 Posts