Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello All,

I no longer have a need for a tow vehicle so my 2WD 2004 Titan Crew Cab LE has to go.

As you can tell from the pics, I installed an infiniti QX56 front end (bolt on) onto the truck and had it painted to match. Conversion included fenders, bumper, hood, headlights, wiring harness, and numerous other small parts. Other mods include a K&N intake with an AEM dryflow filter, Nismo Stainless Steel Long tube headers (over $1,200 new), and custom ceramic coated full exhaust.

Included are all the parts needed to put the truck back to stock including the entire front end. It was never in any accedents and the only mark on the truck is a small scratch in the rear bumper where a trailer hit it.

The truck is about to roll over to 13,000 miles so you know it never gets used. I purchased it with the thought of towing my old Datsun 240Z but I only used it less then a dozen times to tow it and I never towed further then 100 miles. Now that I have since sold the Datsun and I have another car as a daily driver, the Titan is not needed anymore.

The truck is an LE model so it comes standard with;

Power leather captain's chairs
Rockford Fostgate 10 speaker stereo
Tow package with trans cooler
Bed liner with rail system
Power windows and locks with keyless entry

It does not have navigation, sunroof, or rear seat DVD player.

The truck has had it's oil changed every 3500 miles using Mobil 1 synthetic at every change. It has never been in any accidents and it is located in Redondo Beach, CA where it was purchased.

I know I am going to be asked so I will say it now; the Infiniti front end is not for sale, if you want it, buy the truck.

Thanks for looking,

Jon

If you have any questions please let me know.
Thanks for looking.

Jon

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump :futwice:

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
What's your asking price.............

It might help.......

·
Registered
60 Posts
I'd like to see some pics of the front end. Your handle pic is bitty.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I guess I should have put a price on it...:hat:

I'm asking $21,500 OBO. I think it's a fair price but if anyone feels differently make me an offer.

I can email pics to anyone that wants them, not sure how to post them on here. Thanks

Jon

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The truck is still for sale, please e-mail me at [email protected] if you are interested. Thanks
Jon

·
Registered
781 Posts
if it was 4x4 i would see mine to get it. it is a hell of a deal especially witht he amount of miles and add ons. i wouldn't ask anything lower than that. nice truck man:rockon

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
TAFOYA'STITAN said:
if it was 4x4 i would see mine to get it. it is a hell of a deal especially witht he amount of miles and add ons. i wouldn't ask anything lower than that. nice truck man:rockon
Thanks, I hate to sell it. :crying:

·
Registered
279 Posts
Bump, GL on the sale. That looks sick man, i am thinking bout doing that on mine

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
oxmach said:
Bump, GL on the sale. That looks sick man, i am thinking bout doing that on mine
Thanks for the bump.

To answer the other question, I don't plan on replacing it because I don't need to tow anymore. I have a new 07 Civic that I use as my daily driver to save on gas (believe it or not its getting 37mpg highway on average).

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
P's Titan said:
you must not drive much as I have never seen it on the road and I work in Redondo Beach and live in Torrance.

Good luck with the sale
Yeah, I only drive it once a week and that is just because I want to, not because I have to :)

The civic is sooooooooooo slooooooooooooowwwwwwwww.....I need a weekly dose of Titan V8.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Nifiniyota conversion. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
MuskyHunter said:
Nifiniyota conversion. :)
That's awesome...hahaha :cheers: