Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We installed a couple of headrest monitors . Myron And Davis 7 inch in steele cloth.We also installed 2 Boston g3 10s and 2 Gtr passive radiators

Attachments

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Sweet James! I bet it sounds good!

How do those Boston passive radiators work? I havent seen one in a long time! Were they hard to tune?

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
t22a80 said:
Sweet James! I bet it sounds good!

How do those Boston passive radiators work? I havent seen one in a long time! Were they hard to tune?

they are easy to tune. you just remove or add a weight under the center of the cone.

Whats pretty colls is on quick bass notes its very accurate just like a sealed enclosure.But when its long and drawns out bass it rattles your teeth.

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
SWEET! I saw those on the Boston web page a while ago but I forgot about them!

·
Premium Member
2,981 Posts
tech12volt said:
We installed a couple of headrest monitors . Myron And Davis 7 inch in steele cloth.We also installed 2 Boston g3 10s and 2 Gtr passive radiators

Now someone just needs to lose the Diamond amp and clean out their truck.

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
P-Dizzle said:
Hey James... Before someone else asks. What are the ohms on those radiators?
HAHA!!!!!!

·
Registered
258 Posts
P-Dizzle said:
Now someone just needs to lose the Diamond amp and clean out their truck.
About the truck being dirty I was driving from TX so I should be excused :) the truck is normally clean but now that I will have my kids living with me it might be a little harder lol.

As for the Diamonds I was going to get some sundown but money is kind of tight right now :( but I can say that the amps have done worked good for me so far in 2 vehicles.

Oh and the radiators are 10 ohm :cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,981 Posts
R1max said:
About the truck being dirty I was driving from TX so I should be excused :) the truck is normally clean but now that I will have my kids living with me it might be a little harder lol.

As for the Diamonds I was going to get some sundown but money is kind of tight right now :( but I can say that the amps have done worked good for me so far in 2 vehicles.

Oh and the radiators are 10 ohm :cheers:
Diamond makes a good amp. Those subs just need a little more juice.

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
P-Dizzle said:
Yes the diamond amps sound good in this vehicle and are very clean. His truck is usually spotless.

·
Registered
258 Posts
P-Dizzle said:
Yes I plan on getting them some more juice but I still have 1300 miles to drive back home and get stuff for the kids which means money :( Soon hopefully I'll get a diffrent amp.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.