Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
tonight after playing 9 holes of golf with my buddy we decided to give it a go at the line. he has a 2003 Maxima 3.5 SE stock. we lined up at the stop light on the highway and gave it a go. we both spun a little at first, him a little more than me, he was at my back fender and could not gain all the way to 95 where we shut it down. he would have probably gained on me a little after that. i called him and asked if he was racing, he said yes and my truck was faster than he though it would be. he said he was WOT and just couldnt gain. anyway the car that was behind us followed me on my turn to the next highway. i saw him try to pass me and do a ricer fly by. i shut him down real quick and as i passed him in a hurry i caught him as he mouthed "HOLY SH!T". as he passed me later i saw that it was a V6 cougar. it made me feel really good. it was my first time running this beast of a truck! i love this thing!!!

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Someone in a white titan wanted to play with me today. We lined it up at a light on the highway. It looked like a 94-95 model. It got ugly really fast for the other titan owner. I made sure he couldn't even see my car within the horizon.

Oh, I was in the evo. Took my grill off to trade for another members chrome grill so Titan is out of commission for now. Was a fun race though...... I know we have pretty powerful and fast trucks but sometimes some of us get our ego's out of wack!

·
Registered
592 Posts
4wheelpeel said:
The cugar is not that fast but I had the max and its a quick car. it also about half the weight of the titan.
my wife has an '05 max and that car moves. the '03 has the same 3.5. Good kill!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts