Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A big thanks to Mike from TAP auto for getting me these built and delivered in 7 days from Radflo...Wow! Great customer service, best price I could find, Titan Talk discount, no tax and he even sent me an email to let me know they were delivered. I can't say enough of what a pleasure it is to deal with people who actually want your business.

Now for the goods. This should be a big upgrade from the Procomp rear shocks I currently have. I'm running the Radflo extended length coil overs up front and I've had great success, amazing ride quality and 10" of travel with no problems and at a much more affordable price than the Kings so I decided to match with the rear. Anyway, I'll have them installed this weekend with a ride update.:big_grin:

[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
741 Posts
Definitely, get some pics and a review up!

Reactions: agnostic x

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
dang those are awesome. TAP is awesome, they go above and beyond.

·
Premium Member
2,310 Posts
Those are sweet an couldn't agree more tap is great. Mike definitely will go above and beyond

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Ride quality is very smooth compared to the harsher ride with the Procomps. Over larger dips the ride is Cadillac like and very smooth but when the road gets bumpy, they stiffen up quickly and provide great response and handling. Sadly, I have yet to take them off road but will update you on the real test as soon as I can.

[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
Deavers next up to ditch the lift block??

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Can you do the Deavers with a 6" lift? I'm focusing my spending right now on the prerunner skid plate combo that got pushed to this next weekend and I might need to start a go fund me page to afford all these extra goodies I need lol. I found it necessary to spend money on this 20" amber led for the forward facing dust lights I'm mounting on the bumper. AJ from the Baja Shop has some great ideas and I really think this will be a legit bumper/skid plate setup for the bracket lift.

[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
Can you do the Deavers with a 6" lift? I'm focusing my spending right now on the prerunner skid plate combo that got pushed to this next weekend and I might need to start a go fund me page to afford all these extra goodies I need lol. I found it necessary to spend money on this 20" amber led for the forward facing dust lights I'm mounting on the bumper. AJ from the Baja Shop has some great ideas and I really think this will be a legit bumper/skid plate setup for the bracket lift.

[/URL][/IMG]
Yeah they replace the lift block:wink:

·
Registered
14,137 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,310 Posts
Haha, PRG? I no longer deal with Greg. Ultra knowledgeable dude but awful customer service who forgets to return multiple phone calls.:soap:

I'm with you there unfortunately, learned the hard way for sure.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It's confusing to me what PRG has become. Hey, I want to throw a lot of money at you, can you please call me back. I'll send my money to those who want it and for me it's Tap Auto.

·
Registered
304 Posts
How much do these run? I'm also curious about your coilovers setup up front. I did saws on my last T but that was 9 years ago and I guess prg is not the place to buy from now.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
How much do these run? I'm also curious about your coilovers setup up front. I did saws on my last T but that was 9 years ago and I guess prg is not the place to buy from now.
Your truck looks sic btw. Front extended coil overs about $1100 and rear $550 delivered. I'm very happy with the quality of the Radflo as I ran them on my Xterra and now on my Titan plus they are the more affordable choice. If you balling, do Kings but if your working class like me, I strongly recommend the Radflos.

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
Lol believe me I don't use PRG. But it's good info lol.

·
Registered
358 Posts
I really wish PRG wasn't that way now. I want that ProComp/SAW lift package they offer. :(

Reactions: firulice
1 - 18 of 18 Posts