Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2008 titan with 37500 miles. Has a bad leak under the radiator now. Right over Bumper-to-bumper. My truck has has leaking antifreeze since the day i bought it. Ive had them fix it like 5 times and it makes the serpentine belt squeak so they have fixed that numerous times too. Its rediculous. I have some receipts from when the fixed it before (radiator cap and serpentine belt usually) under warranty. Ive spent $100,000 at this dealer with 2 titans and an armada. If i go in and throw a fit on how they should have fixed it in the first place and blah blah do you think they will fix the radiator under warranty? Ive had nothing but problems since day 1. I think i might call 1 800 nissan1 and throw a fit and see if they will call the dealer and work something out. Anyone have advice??

·
Registered
370 Posts
I have a 2008 titan with 37500 miles. Has a bad leak under the radiator now. Right over Bumper-to-bumper. My truck has has leaking antifreeze since the day i bought it. Ive had them fix it like 5 times and it makes the serpentine belt squeak so they have fixed that numerous times too. Its rediculous. I have some receipts from when the fixed it before (radiator cap and serpentine belt usually) under warranty. Ive spent $100,000 at this dealer with 2 titans and an armada. If i go in and throw a fit on how they should have fixed it in the first place and blah blah do you think they will fix the radiator under warranty? Ive had nothing but problems since day 1. I think i might call 1 800 nissan1 and throw a fit and see if they will call the dealer and work something out. Anyone have advice??
I don't have much advice, but only a x2 on your plan. I would start with the dealer first, talk to the service manager first, if that doesn't get you anywhere, go up to the general manager. You could also try talking to your sales person if they are still employed there.

·
Premium Member
45,061 Posts
Radiator is not part of a powertrain warranty....however at that mileage and a repeat fix, I would go with the plan above....

·
Premium Member
1,587 Posts
The radiator is not covered under the powertrain. I would not go in the dealer & throw a fit. Remember you get a better responce if you ask nicely. Remind them that you have had many problems with the radiator & that you do spend money with the dealer. If they say no then just walk away & call the consumer affairs number. Remember be nice. Being an a$$ will get you no where.(at leaste at my dealer).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts