Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so since its getting a lil warm here in AZ Ive finally turned the AC on for this time of year. I know ive used it many times before and there hasnt been any issues in the past for a year and various times ive gone places that has needed AC run.

So I looked at the fan and noticed that I can wiggle it and this "wiggle" is contributing to the noise, I believe. When the fan is making the noise if I push in on the center slightly to stabilize the fan the noise goes away. So I tried to tighten the bolts I could see. There was one near the top of the fan and a few around the center of the fan. The only thing I can think of is there are bolts underneath where I cant easily get to that I may have to take the skid plate / oil pan off to get to it.

Anyone else have this issue. This fan / noise seems to only come on when AC is on, as soon as I shut the ac off, about 1 min later, that fan is off plus the noise goes away.

I was hoping for someone to confirm that its something as easy as tightening bolts on this fan or something else.

Thanks for your help in advance.

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yah but just because there is a TSB on it I cant get it done for free right? I should be able to pick up the parts I think at the service department for this issue.. and fix it myself.. I just think the TSB's let you know how to fix known problems that arent recalls.. i was hoping someone can confirm my thoughts.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts