Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
today my radio changed stations by itself. went from 105.1 to 105.3 and back a few times. i touched nothing. it went up then down then up again. very strange. only did it about 3 times and didn't do it again. i thought maybe the station was doing an april fool somehow. anyone else have this happen ever.

·
Registered
10 Posts
ringo said:
today my radio changed stations by itself. went from 105.1 to 105.3 and back a few times. i touched nothing. it went up then down then up again. very strange. only did it about 3 times and didn't do it again. i thought maybe the station was doing an april fool somehow. anyone else have this happen ever.
As part of a new publicity campaign, Nissan has installed a free teenager in your radio!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
did not install anything. has not done it again. the free teenager was kicked out and told to get a job.

·
Registered
8 Posts
The fosgate radio in my 08 Titan did the same thing to me today for the first time. During a 20 minute drive it switch around 15-20 times....it just switches to a close station, say from 94.1 to 94.3 and then switches back real quick, it's really annoying. Has no one ever had this issue and found a solution?? Please help!

·
Registered
111 Posts
You most likely need a priest or some type of spiritual cleansing.
Or maybe the lost sould do not like your taste of music.
:p

·
Premium Member
4,833 Posts
Can't say i've had that one yet. I did have an anomoly a few weeks ago concerning the stations themselves. The local stations pretty much frequency jumped. my 105.1 was transmitting on 107.1, 107.1 just disappeared. Couldn't explain it, thought it was just me so I called a buddy of mine, his was doing the same thing. Never had that happen before...

·
Registered
319 Posts
The answer is actually pretty easy. I had the same issue, and also had the volume changing on it's own. What happens is the tuning knob, and sometimes the volume knob get bumped or turned and stop between "clicks." If you turn the knob and make sure it seats in a click, then you should eliminate the issue. If it is in the float between clicks, it will cause the ghost effect. Hope this helps exercise some of those demons!

·
Registered
8 Posts
BLKing your simple solution has seemed to fix my problem! The tuning knob must have been in between "clicks". I made sure the knob was seating and haven't had an issue since. I use my presets so much I just never thought of that happening. Thanks for the help!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts