Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When the radio is on the sound cuts in and out and when no sound you can’t change the stations or source

·
Registered
5 Posts
When the radio is on the sound cuts in and out and when no sound you can’t change the stations or source
I’m currently dealing with a radio issue myself. 2021 Pro 4x. First the AM/FM wasn’t working. They found a loose plug. Now the Apple CarPlay is crackling when playing music. An intermittent issue of course. Trying to get them to just swap the whole radio. Good luck with yours.

·
Registered
2021 SV, 2wd
10 Posts
I’m currently dealing with a radio issue myself. 2021 Pro 4x. First the AM/FM wasn’t working. They found a loose plug. Now the Apple CarPlay is crackling when playing music. An intermittent issue of course. Trying to get them to just swap the whole radio. Good luck with yours.
My 2021 stereo is so glitchy. Radio will cut in and out, sometimes screen is unresponsive to touch. Dial for volume skips around (up and down) when rolling in one direction. Sometimes stereo does a complete shutdown. Back up camera freezes. I am in the middle of trying to install the OEM brake controller and there is no harness plug for it... that's another story/issue but while in there I have found multiple wires not properly secured by their wire holders and what appears to be tape not wrapped in places and plugs dangling. Under my dash it looks like there was a gremlin running loose and causing chaos.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Holy smokes!!! Damn, sorry to hear about your issues. Seems like their guys in the factory got lazy with the radio installs. After 4 trips and the dealer trying to replace the USB input which didn’t solve my issue, they ordered me a new radio. I hope you can get yours fixed and working properly. Other than that, I love the truck. First time Nissan buyer so I hope I have no other issues.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts