Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Just to be clear on this, the dealers both agreed to submit the warranty claim, but Nissan themselves are denying it.

Will this person be able to help if it's not the dealer themselves denying the warranty, but Nissan's warranty department denying it?
Get with Nissan corporate directly. Send them the pics… They will help..

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
I truly do not understand how they can deny a warranty claim on this when there is a KNOWN issue explaining this exact problem and what the solution is: replacement. I would 100% get loud on every possible platform possible. Facebook, BBB, etc. One thing that usually gets people to turn their heads is bad publicity. If you have a lawyer friend, see if they can pull a favor and write a certified demand letter and see if that pans out any differently. Sorry for the repeated denials and BS from Nissan… they’ve lost a customer for life once the Titan is gone I’m sure.
Especially when the service bulletin I provided matches his pictures!!!

If you can find another dealer take the the bulletin and talk to them about it.. This might be a case of poor communication and the Nissan customer care seems to only have the dealers side of story…

1 - 3 of 3 Posts