Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the upgraded 6 disk stereo with rear seat remote control.. no xm support. I'm finding that the station presets are being lost. They all seem to go away at once... but never when the truck is running. I realize that there are a-b-c presets for each band... I'll loose the presets for preset 'a' for fm and new/different ones appear for preset b for fm. Feels like I'm loosin' it. Anyone else had this problem? I'd rather not take it in to the dealer until I know if others are having this 'issue'.

Thanks!!!

·
Premium Member
393 Posts
wny-titan said:
I have the upgraded 6 disk stereo with rear seat remote control.. no xm support. I'm finding that the station presets are being lost. They all seem to go away at once... but never when the truck is running. I realize that there are a-b-c presets for each band... I'll loose the presets for preset 'a' for fm and new/different ones appear for preset b for fm. Feels like I'm loosin' it. Anyone else had this problem? I'd rather not take it in to the dealer until I know if others are having this 'issue'.

Thanks!!!
If it is a factory radio than the extended storage fuse is either missing or blown. If it's not factory, than it is wired wrong, there needs to be a constant power supply to the memory wire!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info..
Unfortunately it doesn't happen everytime.
Very random.
When one of the a-b-c config's dissapear the others may stay... or even odder... change to stations I'd never listen to... just as odd is that the ones that do change are always on tunable stations... never on numbers that won't lock on...
Guess it must just be be or.. just this radio.

·
Registered
174 Posts
wny-titan said:
Thanks for the info..
Very random.
When one of the a-b-c config's dissapear the others may stay... or even odder... change to stations I'd never listen to... just as odd is that the ones that do change are always on tunable stations... never on numbers that won't lock on...
Is your Wife/Significant other driving your car? They like to play with buttons :cheers:

·
Registered
155 Posts
Beg to differ. It is usually the hairy legged male that likes to play with buttons!! Or is that push our buttons!!

·
Registered
740 Posts
static101 said:
Beg to differ. It is usually the hairy legged male that likes to play with buttons!! Or is that push our buttons!!
Good comeback!! Very nice to have the opposite perspective! I like it!!
:cheers:

·
Premium Member
393 Posts
wny-titan said:
Thanks for the info..
Very random.
All right, I'm calling now....................It's a GHOST :jester:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts