Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 07 Nissan Crew Cab 4x4 with less than 1k miles...I set the time on my radio and when I turn it off and come back to go to lunch or whatever, it won't keep the time...

The only mod that I have is an xm radio that I had installed at Best Buy, which has me worried that they may have messed something up...If you have any suggestions, please let me know via reposting here or feel free to email me @ [email protected]

·
Registered
42 Posts
you've got the six disk no rf? mine did the same thing... the dealer will have to order you a new one...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what said:
you've got the six disk no rf? mine did the same thing... the dealer will have to order you a new one...
Yes, I have the 6 disk which I absolutely love, I'm going to try and disconnect the battery and let it set for a while like some other posts with similar problems suggested and I will get back, with any luck, with a happy result.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well I unhooked the batt, it did not work...Of course, that's my luck...So I guess I will take it to the dealer....

·
Registered
42 Posts
hopefully your service department is as nice as mine... they showed me how to set the time when I brought it in for this problem! It took ten minutes for me to explain what was wrong...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts