Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone knows a link or has access to a file in which i can find a wiring diagram for the radio in my TITAN. I am planning on installing an amplifier and subwoofer at the end of the month and didn't want to stumble through the install process. Thanks for any and all help

·
Premium Member
17,123 Posts
curtisl said:
I was wondering if anyone knows a link or has access to a file in which i can find a wiring diagram for the radio in my TITAN. I am planning on installing an amplifier and subwoofer at the end of the month and didn't want to stumble through the install process. Thanks for any and all help
You can download the service manual (which has wiring diagrams for the whole truck) for $20 at www.nissan-techinfo.com by registering and buying a one-day subscription. The entire manual is about 92 megs and you have to do 44 saves with Acrobat to get the whole thing.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bestatchess said:
You can download the service manual (which has wiring diagrams for the whole truck) for $20 at www.nissan-techinfo.com by registering and buying a one-day subscription. The entire manual is about 92 megs and you have to do 44 saves with Acrobat to get the whole thing.
Thanks for the link I really appreciate the info.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts