Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't think that their is anything wrong with my radio. I was wondering if all of ya'lls radio was o.k. to start with and gradually got worse? The SSV works fine on FM and CD. And the sound is also good on the FM frequency.

Just curious

·
Registered
42 Posts
Mine had the FM radio problem from day 1. FM sounds like mono or a clock radio nearly 100% of the time. If you put a cd in and start it then hit the fm button the problem is really pronounced. Obviously you would expect cds to sound better but the fm sounds absoulutely horrible - you don't even hear the sub until you turn it way way up. Best description I can come up with is a loud clock radio sound.

ttammunek04 said:
I don't think that their is anything wrong with my radio. I was wondering if all of ya'lls radio was o.k. to start with and gradually got worse? The SSV works fine on FM and CD. And the sound is also good on the FM frequency.

Just curious

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
ttammunek04 said:

Just curious

when I bought mine Titan last week I was introduced to the service manager who told of the one well known issue with the truck--of course, the radio issue. he noted to me that the problem dealt with the SSV control and said I could try to leave it on, but he recommended turning that off which would avoid any possible issues with the radio. I turned it off from the start and have had no radio problems thus far.....

·
Registered
33 Posts
I agree. My FM sounds like a clock radio. CD sounds great but reception fades and sound is poor. Both my Honda and Chevy factey radio's were by far far better.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts