Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the section for posting up any and all items you want to bring to the Swap Meet and/or raffle off.

Titan owners will get a set of tickets for showing up and they as well as their guests/relatives/friends/minions, etc. can buy additional tickets.

So far on the docket to be raffled:

1. Nissan Keyless Entry Keypad
2. 3rd LED Brakelight (2)
3. Whitenight back up lights White Night Rear Lighting System, Truck SUV Reverse Lights

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome. I will be raffling picture opportunities of you guys standing next to my truck lol j/k
I'd consider rope barricades.

A lot of us will be bringing tools and could easily distract you while we have someone else remove something.

I could use the remote cameras, the Stillen supercharger, the IPT transmission, or the remote start...

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
I'd consider rope barricades.

A lot of us will be bringing tools and could easily distract you while we have someone else remove something.

I could use the remote cameras, the Stillen supercharger, the IPT transmission, or the remote start...
LMAO hmmm I might bring my Glock .40 along with the rope barricades:eyebrow:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Evening Everyone, Ok, I'm in the raffle. I am putting up a full interior LED package for the winner. I would quote some arbitrary value but since everyone's Titan is a bit different then it will depend on the winner's setup. So count me in as #4 on the raffle supporter list! We can customize colors if you like. Thanks jpac811 for pointing this one out. Good night all. Jason

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
Evening Everyone, Ok, I'm in the raffle. I am putting up a full interior LED package for the winner. I would quote some arbitrary value but since everyone's Titan is a bit different then it will depend on the winner's setup. So count me in as #4 on the raffle supporter list! We can customize colors if you like. Thanks jpac811 for pointing this one out. Good night all. Jason
Thanks for your support and generosity!!

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
The Stakes just got higher. LED's!

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh yeah!! I wonder if any other vendors will participate in this?
Vendor support starts to show up once they see how many people will be participating. Rightly so, they want to know that there would be interest in potential buyers and want their products seen.

After the Old Town Meet, I'll post up the Sign Up for the NC Meet.

Meanwhile, I'm negotiating with the good folks from Banks...!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts