• Leveled

Votes: 32 55.2%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dont really know what I like yet, I think they both look good but its hard to choose.
Raked

Leveled

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Mah new grill

·
Registered
56 Posts
can't really tell the differece

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
just put deavers in the rear, in person it looked leveled.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea sorry about that im no professional photographer, oh well.

·
Registered
510 Posts
I prefer a little bit of rake. Not a lot, but maybe 1 or 2" or so. Just enough so that when I put some cargo in the rear it doesn't droop. I'm not a big fan of a drastic rake, but have to admit I HATE a droopy rear end.

Having said that, I also hate big rims, rims that spin, gold colored trims pieces, stickers or other vendor advertisements on my vehicle, annoyingly loud mufflers, people who won't turn right on red and a lot of other things.

In short, take my advice with a grain of salt. :)

Regards,

John

·
Registered
848 Posts
John Harden said:
I prefer a little bit of rake. Not a lot, but maybe 1 or 2" or so. Just enough so that when I put some cargo in the rear it doesn't droop. I'm not a big fan of a drastic rake, but have to admit I HATE a droopy rear end.

Having said that, I also hate big rims, rims that spin, gold colored trims pieces, stickers or other vendor advertisements on my vehicle, annoyingly loud mufflers, people who won't turn right on red and a lot of other things.

In short, take my advice with a grain of salt. :)

Regards,

John
haha droopy rear ends are awesome man ur trippin

·
Registered
5,338 Posts
With your setup, you should use a 2" block along with the Deavers. I think it looks best that way.

The bottom pic looks like the rear is higher than in the first pic. What is the difference in rear setup in the two pictures?

If anything, it looks like the first picture is level, and the second picture has slight rake.

Also, get rid of those step rails!!

The grille looks nice!

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
bgraves said:
I prefer the level pic. I have that grill too.
what grill is that? where'd ya get it?

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
AgTitan06 said:
With your setup, you should use a 2" block along with the Deavers. I think it looks best that way.

The bottom pic looks like the rear is higher than in the first pic. What is the difference in rear setup in the two pictures?

If anything, it looks like the first picture is level, and the second picture has slight rake.

Also, get rid of those step rails!!

The grille looks nice!
The first pic is with a 4inch block only, and the second one has 1.5 deavers. I kinda like the step rails on there makes it look more beefy.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
jasonmotox said:
what grill is that? where'd ya get it?
Its the billet grill from burt mans industries.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts