Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For everyone expecting to attend the Raleigh meet on June 20:

I'm researching something. Kronos1965 will have many goodies at the meet for everyone, but there's one thing that will be raffled off that is a bit more "truck specific", so I need some info on the attendees' trucks.

If you are attending, first, please sign up on the thread.

http://www.titantalk.com/forums/sou...eet-raleigh-nc-saturday-june-20th-2009-a.html

While you're in THIS thread, please post up three things:

1. Your truck type - KC or CC

2. Your audio system - Stock NON-R/F, Stock R/F, "I got CL-62's in the doors", "Bostons in a tech12volt box under rear seat", "I don't play the radio cuz I like to hear myself sing", etc....

3. Your audio system desires - "I'd like (2) subs under the back seat", "I'd like a front underseat box with sub and amp", "I don't really care cuz if I win it I'll take whatever it is!", etc. Please be realistic on this one... No one is getting my truck or the system in it! :lol:

Feel free to cut loose here, but please take at least these three response items seriously. There WILL be tech12volt systems raffled off/given away at this meet. Your input will allow us to determine what kind of systems most want and what exactly will be offered.

·
Premium Member
31,154 Posts
I have a CC with stock system..
Interested in anything that will fit under the front seats..I use the back floor board too much to have a box there..Not picky though and will gladly take a rear box and remove as needed.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
I want a black crew cab with sound deadener installed and a custom sub box in the back and a new set of speakers all around including the head unit...

Can't wait to see that raffled off!:redblob"

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Apparently, some can't read item #3.... :rofl:

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
I have a CC.
I have a stock unit, and new Speakers to be installed.
I'll take what I can get!!! :D
EDIT:
I guess, I could use a small amp!:D

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
"No one" meaning just your silly ***, right? :rofl:

·
Banned
27,783 Posts

·
Premium Member
77,400 Posts
i have the a CC

i have the RF sytem

i have a tech box with a 10" BA sub and amp

i have on the way another set of goodies purchased from Tech12volts that YOU are going to help with :cheers:

i'd love to have a set of the stage fronts like you have.... that my friend is just amazing sound quality

·
Registered
428 Posts
2005 CC

Stock R/F

Anything to clean up the stock sound, maybe better door speakers

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
Anymore details on this??

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Looks like the Under Front Seat system is way ahead in the "If I could get something" list......

Still working on it.....

Keep the suggestions coming guys/gals! Someone's gonna be going home with some of these systems!

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
Always like to hear that!!

Are we going to do an install at the meet?? :D

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Suggestions so far:

(3) Under Front Seat Sub/Box/Amp

(1) Rear Sub/Box

(1) Amp

(1) Door Speakers

(1) StageFront System

This is from all sites...... So far.

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
If agreeable to whomever is supplying it, will the prize be able to be custom for the winner, selected from what they desired, as oppossed to a One box fits all?

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
If agreeable to whomever is supplying it, will the prize be able to be custom for the winner, selected from what they desired, as oppossed to a One box fits all?
I'm planning on having all the merchandise in hand at the meet. So, custom? Well, it will be different from what you currently have! :lol:

The under front seat setup seems to be the way to go here.. Most of the responses were to keep the rear seat area unfettered as there's currently a use for that area....

·
Premium Member
31,979 Posts
1. I have a KC.

2. Current set-up: Stock non RF with CL-62's in the front doors.

3. Wish list: Sub under the front seat, CDT's for the rear doors...remote start...you know, the basics.:lol:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.