Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was going up hill and noticed a 7 series to my left. Well, I noticed this guy wouldn't stop pacing me so I give it WOT and let off...he WOT and passes me and lets off. We were already rolling at 45....he WOT and I trail right behind him....at 80 mph he was only 2 car lengths ahead of me.....now lets get this strait....a TITAN XE with an exhaust and intake...plus the weight of 22'' rims.....roughly $23,000. A BMW 7 series.........how about $60,000+....options vary price. Thats $20,000 for each car length he had on me! Damn! I'll have to say though....after I let off...this guy continues to floor it and he goes out of sight...going about 125 in a 55 zone. I guess he really wanted to win.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Or he got embarrased by the fact that $23000 truck kept up with his $60000 Beamer.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
A 740IL is pretty dam fast top end for a boat that size.

·
Registered
273 Posts
EVO8 said:
A 740IL is pretty dam fast top end for a boat that size.
A guy I play basketball with has a 700 series. It's look pretty tough but too dang expensive. One night heading to the track a 3M and vette passed me up on the interstate a rolling. They had to be going 125+ easy. They both ran at the track but I don't remember what they ran.

·
Registered
261 Posts
kind of like a tunda passing my vett,:wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts