Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an employee that flipped and inevitably totalled his super sweet black "07 CC 4WD. He said he was driving normal and cautiously in the snow last week and hit a patch of black ice, spun in a curve and hit a culvert with the right rear and flipped his truck onto its top. Luckily he is ok, but the truck was totalled by insurance.
He has a full rancho kit that he asked me to try and sell for him before the insurance takes it from him. I saw the truck today for the first time since the accident, and like a fool didn't take any pictures, but everything on the lift kit is there and is perfectly fine. He said he paid over $1800 a little over a year ago for the full kit, and it prolly has a total of 20,000 miles on it. He even bought the upgraded Rancho 5000 shocks for it. The shocks will come with the springs mounted as we have no way to pull the spring off without killing ourselves.:)
If it sells, he and I will pull the kit off, box/crate it up and ship it to the buyer from Midland, TX.
I personally have no clue what this kit is valued at, but I know it produced one helluva mean looking titan. I would buy it and put it on my '08 but I lifting my 2wd isn't my cup of tea. He will consider all offers but only entertain reasonable ones. Again, he is trying to recoup some of his expense and just lost his truck, so help my guy out.

Below is a link of the lift that I described, and again he spent the extra money on the upgraded shocks.
PerformanceLifts.com -- Rancho 2004-2011 Nissan Titan 4" Lift Kit

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump top the top. Still for sale!

·
Registered
887 Posts
PM sent.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts