Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some help, I'm going to be putting on the Rancho 4" lift but have noticed that people have added other things to the lift, I'm wondering if they are needed upgrades or just personal preferences? Things such as deaver, alothough I'm not sure what those are, also have heard of people using PGR endlinks and sawy bars....as you can tell I know nothng about suspension any tips I can get are greatly apperciated!!!

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
From my understanding, the 4" Rancho lift comes w/ everything you need. The stuff you talked about are aftermarket parts that perform/fit better than the parts included. Others will probably chime in w/ more insight. Good luck w/ the install and post pics when you're done.

·
Registered
164 Posts
i have the rancho lift it's a good kit. the stuff extra stuff i did to mine was to get more height out of it. like custom uca longer coilovers up front. but you don't have to do any any thing to it its good with out mods. but you can if you wanna spend money

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.