Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does anyone have any experience with the Rancho "Quick Lift" shocks? I want to level the front of the truck, and I know everyone says how great the PRG spacers & stops work, but if I go that route I will still have factory shocks. Rancho is offering a $100 rebate if you purchase a set of "Quick Lift" shocks/spring for the front & a set of their RS9000XL shocks for the back. I just don't want to be the guinea pig for a new product. The price isn't bad even without the rebate.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
07cajuntitan said:
Does anyone have any eqperience with the Rancho "Quick Lift" shocks? I want to level the front of the truck, and I know everyone says how great the PRG spacers & stops work, but if I go that route I will still have factory shocks. Rancho is offering a $100 rebate if you purchase a set of "Quick Lift" shocks/spring for the front & a set of their RS9000XL shocks for the back. I just don't want to be the guinea pig for a new product. The price isn't bad even without the rebate.
Rancho = run away quick...

If I were just looking at leveling and a better ride, I would call Greg at PRG for a leveling kit and front and rear Bilstiens. He sends you the front's all ready to go, so all you do is install and send your old ones back to Greg.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess the lack of response means no one has ventured out & installed these. Reading the information about them on the Rancho website intrigues me, but I would really like some feedback about them prior to a purchase. Anyone?

I realize that Bilstiens & spacers will get me what I want, but I believe I read somewhere that adding spacers will decrease the suspension travel on the front end - that's why the stops are required. I don't think this is the case with the Rancho "Quick Lift".

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I'd like to hear more about this. What the Rancho's going for?

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So would I EVO. central4wd.com is listing the quick lifts for the Titan 4wd at $194.95 each, and the RS9000XL shocks for the rear at $89.95 each. If you buy all of these Rancho is offering a $100.00 rebate. Total investment around $500 sounds pretty good for a suspension upgrade that levels the truck.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Not even for free.99.... Sorry guys.. A call to Greg at PRG would be a much better investment..

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Since it doesn't seem like anyone has experience with these, perhaps I'll wait & see what the feedback is on the Bilstien height adjustable 5100's - once they are available for the Titan. I think they will function somewhat like the Rancho QL's - at least that's what the ads lead me to believe.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts