Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any experience or insight? also could i run it ontop of my PRG leveling kit? looking to run 35s, i know i can with just the leveling kit and some "minor trimming" but if i can make minor into none for chepa them im all for it..thanks guys

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
You can do a search and look. I thinkg folks that bought them were pissed off because they got around an inch of lift or less.

·
Registered
6,067 Posts
Without the PRG Performance Lift OR a bracket lift (ProComp/Fabtech/CST/Rancho), you're gonna have to trim to fit 35's. My 35's rub slightly and I have nearly stock spec wheels with proper offset/backspacing.

I'm not positive, but I think if you combine the Rancho Quiklift with your PRG Level kit, you will likely have major issues with the UCA hitting on the coilbucket. Of course, for another $600, you could have new UCA's to solve that problem though. I'm sure somebody can clear this up.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ive got the PRG and deaver 2.5s for the back on ym 05 offrd. i can clear 35's on stock rims w/minimal trimming and forget about the quicklift..right??

1 - 4 of 4 Posts