Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys im going to have a set of rancho shocks with 1300 miles on them off my cc titan 4x4 anyone interested??? if so let me know im putting rancho rsx 9000 fully adjustable on mine :cheers:

·
Registered
250 Posts
Once you get the new shocks on, please let us know what you think of them. A common complaint seems to be that the OEM Ranchos are too stiff. Will you be getting the remote control with your new shocks?

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
outahere said:
Once you get the new shocks on, please let us know what you think of them. A common complaint seems to be that the OEM Ranchos are too stiff. Will you be getting the remote control with your new shocks?
no remote im to cheap i will post as i get them on its cold and rainy here in tn so may be a week or so before its completed i am also going to do the daystar at the same time

·
Registered
614 Posts
where did you buy the shocks from and whats the product number? are they for the titan?
thanks.
also what are you asking for your 5000's?

·
Registered
250 Posts
got_titan said:
hey guys im going to have a set of rancho shocks with 1300 miles on them off my cc titan 4x4 anyone interested??? if so let me know im putting rancho rsx 9000 fully adjustable on mine :cheers:
GotTitan, have you had a chance to install the new shocks? How do they ride compared to the originals? I installed adjustable Ranchos on the rear of my old Toyota years ago, and they definitely improved the ride.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
outahere said:
GotTitan, have you had a chance to install the new shocks? How do they ride compared to the originals? I installed adjustable Ranchos on the rear of my old Toyota years ago, and they definitely improved the ride.
well i was told theyu were available but went to order and no part number, so i called rancho and they said there was a problem and for me to call back after the 15th of feb. i will call tommorrow and find out what the deal is. thanks for asking and i will try to keep the site updated. my memory slips sometimes :crying:

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
got_titan said:
well i was told theyu were available but went to order and no part number, so i called rancho and they said there was a problem and for me to call back after the 15th of feb. i will call tommorrow and find out what the deal is. thanks for asking and i will try to keep the site updated. my memory slips sometimes :crying:
well guys i called rancho back and it seems there tied up on the f150, damit :boxing: , and it could be as late as the end of the year before they build them. this sucks, they said they would make the shocks for the lift they will be producing before they make the standard height shocks.so were left out in the dark. we got the backseat to the f150, i knew i should hve bought one. NOT, F150 :futwice: LOL LOL :jester:

·
Registered
250 Posts
got_titan said:
well guys i called rancho back and it seems there tied up on the f150, damit :boxing: , and it could be as late as the end of the year before they build them. this sucks, they said they would make the shocks for the lift they will be producing before they make the standard height shocks.so were left out in the dark. we got the backseat to the f150, i knew i should hve bought one. NOT, F150 :futwice: LOL LOL :jester:
Thanks for the update. Strange that they will not have a standard length shock immediately available, seeing as how they are an OEM supplier to Nissan.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts