Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm very happy with it. When I ordered it I asked them to make sure it fit a single cab truck. But they never checked until it arrived. They told me to at least try it out since they'd be stuck paying the repackaging fee. So now I've discovered the space right behind the cab is perfect for putting bulkier packages that won't fit inside the drawers and that I don't want sliding around in the bed. The drawers themselves work great and now I don't mind going in to town even during holidays because I can put things in the drawers without worrying about prying eyes when I'm away from the truck. They are deep and long and very useful for a variety of items. Now if I could find a way to activate the front parking lights as DRLs I'd be all set.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Tristan,

I wired up my fog lights as DRL lights with a switch and H11 wires from Amazon. They stay on anytime the truck starts but can be turned off manually by the switch if needed. Let me know if that would interest you and I’ll look to see how I wired mine and let you know, it’s been a little while since I’ve done it.

Mitch

1 - 6 of 6 Posts