Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so my neighbor owns a 2011 raptor ( him and his wife have no kids, just dogs, and both are lawyers..and i think swingers? as they invite me and my girlfriend over all the time to "hang out in the coozie"----******* talk for jacuzzi) and its a really, really nice truck, but the other night as he as rolling up i fell inlove with the marker lights in the grill...

so who thinks our titans would look good with some sort of marker lights in the grill? perhaps just a solid white led, or orange like side markers?

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
A picture of the raptor light would help!

·
Registered
779 Posts
how does his wife look....hehehe

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
his wife is alright fellas!, it amazes me that a fat dude can get such a hot chick like her.....now back the lights...haha

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
Funny I thought about adding some amber led on the front too... also like the way they look... I would be careful adding white ones since it might be illegal....

·
Super Moderator
161,868 Posts
White would be OK, I'd think.

Here in Texas, red is the forbidden color. The law doesn't specifically disallow any other color. To my surprise, not even blue.

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
funny because back in 2002 I got a ticket for having blue LED wiper nozzle lol

I know you can only run with up to 4 white lights on the front and I know cause I also got pull over for that , so better safe than sorry

Reactions: gweasel77

·
Super Moderator
161,868 Posts
funny because back in 2002 I got a ticket for having blue LED wiper nozzle lol

I know you can only run with up to 4 white lights on the front and I know cause I also got pull over for that , so better safe than sorry
You sure it wasn't from the car-fashion police just because you were sporting a nozzle light? ;)

Reactions: A.I.I.Raciing

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yea i dont think white LED's would be a problem...now i just gotta start shopping around and see how i can make this mod.

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
hey they were cool back than lol
The good thing is I got the ticket drop. the judge though it was funny, since I blame walmart for selling them... I remember telling him I got them at walmart I didnt know walmart sold illegal parts !!!

Reactions: gweasel77

·
Premium Member
15,691 Posts
yea the whole "only 4 forward facing white lights" thing may be tricky. im not sure really why the ones in the grill are even there.

in arkansas it is a felony to have any blue light source on your car. some idiot was driving around in a white tarus with a blue magnet cab light, pulling women over and raping them.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
that looks sick man...great job ;)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thanks it took 20$ to do and about an hour of work titans fit just right in between the grill ....took like 4 hours to run cab lights hardest part drilling 18 holes on the roof :what:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts