Votes: 16 37.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lately I've been thinking about the aftermarket and how we really just have a none to some on parts and others we have too many.

I'd like to see if we can stir the pot at Nissan as perhaps they are watching. It is intended to be a call for aftermarket support. We support you...You support us is the theme. Some of you might not be a Titan owner anymore and that's ok just please post according to what you feel/think.

Nissan does say this on thier website..."One of a kind design...inspired by one of a kind drivers." This illustrates a picture in my minds eye that says "I" don't want to be like everyone else. "I" want to be different and if we don't get aftermarket support we don't get to be different.

This not a bash Nissan thread but one that asks for your input as owners. I have my ideas of how I want me and my truck to be different and you have yours. So please go ahead and drop in some constructive comments.

Please answer the poll then answer these 3 questions. Here are the questions:

How does the Titan aftermarket support rate compared to other trucks you’ve owned?
1= much worse 5= about same 10 = much better

Do you think Titan aftermarket support helps or hurts Titan sales?
1= sales much worse 5= not much effect 10 = no effect at all

How much does the Titan aftermarket support effect your chances of buying another Titan in the future?
1= I won’t buy it 5= not much effect 10 = I will buy it regardless

·
Registered
6,004 Posts
How does the Titan aftermarket support rate compared to other trucks you’ve owned?
3-There are alot things that have came out, but not a big variety.

I think Nissan's lousy advertising hurts Titan sales.

How much does the Titan aftermarket support effect your chances of buying another Titan in the future?
Will buy regardless. But I don't plan on another NEW truck for 10+ years or so.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I don't think the lack of aftermarket parts are hurting sales.
I think only a small percentage of people actually modify their cars or truck in most cases. I agree that lack of advertising hurts sales.
I would like to see more parts avail for our trucks
number 1(and its about to come out) programmer
more bolt on performance
bumpers, hoods and an aluminum roll pan would be nice.
more than 1 supercharger that is not $6K
I am sure there is more but that is all I can think while trying to work at the same time.
________
Black Live

·
Super Moderator
36,630 Posts
Funny ... I was not into moding until I purchased my Titan ... :)

·
Registered
112 Posts
I have been into mods on my cars and trucks for year, I am a car freak. I almost did not buy the titan because of the lack of the aftermarket. I had an armada and it was a lease so I did not want to touch it. 3yrs and no modding I was going crazy. I was really looking at the F-150 strickly for the mod factor, but them it hit me, you can polish a turd all day but at the end of the day it is still a turd. I love my truck.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good work here guys...This is open for everyone cast your vote even if you don't post. Thanks.

·
Registered
128 Posts

Horrible compared to the big three. Look through any truck magazine and most aftermarket ads don’t even mention Nissan. Its always the big three and more and more now, Toyota

As said I don’t know that that many people mod there truck, and not many consider than when shopping. I strongly agree with “Nissan's lousy advertising hurts Titan sales”. I love to see an ad for how great a truck is that I already own, but instead all day I hear (and see) how I should have bought a Tundra or a “Built Ford Tough” truck.

With Titan sales so low and the Heavy Duty cancelled I’m not sure there will be that much more aftermarket support even in the future? With Ridgeline sales close to exceed Titans, Nissan has to do something (more bed/cab configures was a good start, 08’).

My 2cents

1 - 8 of 8 Posts