Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have this same problem it seems that our bumpers are kinda of flemsy or this just may be me because I have the xe and added the oem fog lights and driving down the road my fog lights rattle and its gets really annoying any suggestions because i'm thinking about just taking them out and putting the covers back on.

Thanks
Justin,

·
Registered
530 Posts
go anheas and take em out ... best fix ... lol just b/c i want ur HID's lol

serourly just check evrything and tightin evrything up ....

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did i think its just a flemsy bumper, but mainly because the 2nd week I got my truck I had a little accident with a IRON fence that ened up costing me 6200$. So I think I may have got stuck with a piece of crap bumper from the dealership, which by the way I highly do not recommend Sugarland's Nissan body shop :crying:

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
LOL, reminds me of the time i went to Cabazon, and as i was walking back to the car, i noticed my right fog light was almost falling off...apparently the nut holding it in place rattled loose:huh:

My fix? I ended up putting one nut to hold the light in place...then i tightened another nut against the first one.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I checked the lights and there in there tight but I know its the bumper I think my only other alternative is stillen front bumper lol or fab up some more mouting brackets to try and keep it stable

·
Registered
530 Posts
stillens front bumper is UGLY (IMO)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts