Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Who's interested in a springtime wheeling trip to Rausch Creek Motorsports Park. I'm thinking Mid-May, possibly the weekend prior to Memorial Day.

How does Saturday, May 21st sound to everyone?

Meet at 9:00Am, wheel throughout the day. And whoever wants to stay and camp can do that, those that don't, can leave.

JUST REMEMBER TO PARK ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE WHEN YOU ENTER, THE LEFT IS FOR TRAILERS ONLY!!!

http://www.rc4x4.org/

Noteworthy Information:

* $10 for 1-year registration, required for all persons ages 16+
* $35 per vehicle and driver/day
* $5 per passenger/day (under age 16 - FREE)
* FREE PRIMITIVE CAMPING... they do have Port-a-Johns
* Dogs are allowed if kept on leash

Signup List:
1) Jason aka 54warrior
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
God I would LOVE to because we had so much fun on the last one but unfortunately I no longer have any weekends off and I am probably going to be getting rid of the titan. My wife and I just can't afford the enormous payment anymore and the $100+ in gas a WEEK (I commute ~33 miles a day each way). I looked into refinancing with my works federal credit union and they said they will only refinance 80% of the value and I still owe about three grand above that so that won't work so I'm looking at a few first gen tacos with the trd package. Small truck, decent mpg's (the 3.4's can get around 20-22 hwy if kept around 65mph whereas my titan is struggling to hit 15 at 65mph now), GREAT trail rig and much cheaper payment and upkeep(tires are $150-175 vs. the $250+ for the titans). Sorry guys I really wish I could go but being the new guy I'm gonna be stuck on weekends and holidays for a long time to come, such is life in law enforcement though. Have fun and take lots of pics and vids for me to look at though please!

·
Premium Member
2,335 Posts
Thanks for the invit, but I will be camping that weekend. The 14th of May we have the cookout at Winchester, VA.

·
Registered
235 Posts
count me in ive been trying to go but as you can see the wheeling trips dont plan out so good.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Who's interested in a springtime wheeling trip to Rausch Creek Motorsports Park. I'm thinking Mid-May, possibly the weekend prior to Memorial Day.

How does Saturday, May 21st sound to everyone?

Meet at 9:00Am, wheel throughout the day. And whoever wants to stay and camp can do that, those that don't, can leave.

JUST REMEMBER TO PARK ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE WHEN YOU ENTER, THE LEFT IS FOR TRAILERS ONLY!!!

Rausch Creek Off Road Park

Noteworthy Information:

* $10 for 1-year registration, required for all persons ages 16+
* $35 per vehicle and driver/day
* $5 per passenger/day (under age 16 - FREE)
* FREE PRIMITIVE CAMPING... they do have Port-a-Johns
* Dogs are allowed if kept on leash

Signup List:
1) Jason aka 54warrior
2) Steve aka titanlti
3) Andrew aka titanlti(friend)
4)
5)
6)

·
Registered
273 Posts
That's a tough weekend for me but I'm itching to get back up there. I'm tentative, should know for sure before the end of the month when schedules get posted plus I have some Jeep guys at work that have been bugging me to go up as well. . .

·
Registered
11,152 Posts
Lurch and your vacations.. ;) Don't feel bad, wish I could make it as well. However, after yesterday my whole summer change and the end of the month is not hear for another activity (no, not the BBQ).

I will not be able to attend either. I really want to go again as well. Have to try these Trail Grapplers.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Come on guys any one that is close to P.A. come on out and have fun, our last event was amazing. We had a great turn out lets have the same this time. Ask any one you know who would go wheeling and ask them if they want to go. It's not a Nissan only event, so Jeeps and other 4X4 are welcome. So spread the word and lets make this a fun and exciting event.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Yeah and gas being $4 a gallon isn't helping either! What a load of BS! There's no reason for gas to be this high other than pure greed!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Truck is outta commission for a few days. I have to wait for nissan to ship out a belt and tensioner so I can get her up and running.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Well unfortunately I'm going to have to take a pass this time. I was able to get the day off but I was able to pick up a part-time shift that evening so I'm out. At least it'll help me scrape up more cash for mods:teethmast! Have a great time up there and be sure to post lots of pics and vids!!!!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Truck fixed I'm all ready to go

·
Premium Member
2,335 Posts
Glad you have the truck fixed. Have a great time at Rausch Creek.

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Looks as thought this is a bad weekend for everyone... seems as though many are interested, but only 3 of us can make it (and only 2 Titans) I'd like for this next round to be even better than the last! I'm thinking 10+ trucks/members.

Would sometime in late July be better? Ar even August? My only concern would be possible overheating issues if it is a warm day outside.

·
Registered
235 Posts
It looks like that's what it's going to have to be like that. Let's make this event for every one not just us titans. If you have friends that want to go bring them along. We had alot of fun with the 9 of us. So like Jason said let's make this the best turn out yet. If anyone has any questions feel free to pm Jason or I.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts