Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guy, its that time of the year to start a winter meet again. Everyone who went to the last meet a few months back we all had a blast. Now whos willing to make this happen again. winter has just began and the dirt and mud were nothing for our trucks. lets step it up a little more and see how they can do in the snow. let get some imput on when we can make this official. location:Tremont, pa place: rausch creek off road park

·
Registered
273 Posts
I might be able to pull it off depending on the weekend. Plus I got two or three guys I work with who wann hit the trails with their jeeps

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
I won't be able to make it until at least April/May.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
same here. I have to figure out why my abs slip lights are coming on again and don't currently have the funds to fix it at the moment. Along with many other reasons I don't really want to get into at the moment. I really had a good time last time and would love to go again. I hope you can get a group to go.

·
Premium Member
75,544 Posts
same here. I have to figure out why my abs slip lights are coming on again and don't currently have the funds to fix it at the moment. Along with many other reasons I don't really want to get into at the moment. I really had a good time last time and would love to go again. I hope you can get a group to go.
does your truck go into 4wd? Could be a wheel sensor.

It all comes down to timing for me...... and I need to put new rubber on the Titan before the next off road adventure :lol:

I could twist my jeep buddy's arm though.....

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
does your truck go into 4wd? Could be a wheel sensor.
yes it goes into 4wd. It is acting like maybe the battery again. I checked all the cables and they look ok but need to check the continuity. Brake fluid is ok too... it all clears up if I let it warm (30min warmup or drive) up fully and restart the truck

·
Registered
98 Posts
I could be enticed to go if the days are right...I will keep watching to see what developes

·
Registered
273 Posts
Same here, I just hope I remember the routes we took when we were there. I wasn't really paying too close attention, too worried about the rocks LOL

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ah its all good the trucks are fully capable of navigating around the obstacles we'll encounter. we can even try to expand our trail route and brave some new challenges.

·
Registered
11,152 Posts
Wish I could go but like I mentioned previously, too much going on.
Besides, the next time I go I will max out my rear lift by 1 more inch (shackles adjustment). Not to mention 34.25" tires. Maybe then I will clear that one hump most of us scraped on. Some more so than others :)

·
Premium Member
2,335 Posts
Wish I could go, but no dice. Hey look for my mud flap. ha. ha. Have fun.

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
I think it will be very rough going if there is more than a few inches of snow on the ground.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Bring it..makes things more challenging...when?....

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
I definitely would not take my T there if there was several inches of snow covering all the big rocks and stumps, that would lead to a bad day...

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
im still working on a day to go, i would like to get this to happen by the end of February. even if its not just titans i have a friend of mine willing to go. so come on guys let ask our friends and get a mixed meet going.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Unfortunately I won't be able to go either. With my new job I'm low guy on the totem pole and I'm gonna be working every weekend for a long time to come. And like said in a previous post I wouldn't want to go with more than a few inches on the ground because hidden rocks (and thier are many, many, many big rocks at RC!) would equal much carnage to very expensive DD trucks. I would LOVE to go to RC again but I have a feeling that at least for awhile I'm gonna be through the week because I am now about 345 out of 350 in seniority at my new job! LOL And to make it worse I'm on the rookie roster for the first year which means my shift and days off will change every two to four weeks. If ya'll do get a meet together though be sure to take vids and pics for all of us that can't make it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts