Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone using these Raybestos brake pads on their 2nd generation Titan? These are supposed to be their "Best" grade of pads, but based on the prices, want to make sure. I just picked up the front set from AMZN for under $18. The rears are also cheap at @$23. I have experienced some brake fade in semi hard braking situations that were a little unsettling, and am contemplating replacing the pads and flushing the fluids in the next few weeks.

EHT1509H

EHT2032H

·
Registered
7 Posts
Came looking to see if anyone had any long term opinions about these pads. I just put a set front and rear on my truck, replaced the rotors with the raybestos performance set as well. The grooves seem a little gimmicky, but my OE rotors were starting to shudder at 42k, so it was time to replace. OE pads still had about 50%. The Raybestos pads have a high friction rating at GH, and they do seem to stop better than the stockers. There hasn't been any noise cold or hot, dust seems comparable to the stock pads, although I think a lot of it was the coating from the faces of the new rotors. I can't speak to the longevity, but if they give me another 40k and they continue to stop the truck like this I'll be very satisfied.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I ended up going with Power Stop Z36 pads and their Evolution coated rotors on all 4 wheels. The original rotors on my 18 P4X were badly corroded and brake performance had deteriorated significantly. Pretty happy with the brakes now after a full flush and bleed of fluid.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts