Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone have the rbp 94r rims? I have a 7 inch CST lift with radflo coilovers and I was looking at getting 20 inch rbp 94r wheels with 35 inch tires. What offset will stick out the furthest, +10, 0, -12 or -25 and still not rub? Also do I want the 20x9 or the 20x10? Thanks

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
I have a 6" lift with 20x9 rim and a -12 offset and they rub. You might be able to clear that with a 7".

·
Registered
71 Posts
I have the 91r 20x10 with -25 offset and 6 inch lift 3 inch body lift and they rub like s**t without some PWM! Also anybody with that RBP 91r 20x10 that want to sell please let me know ASAP! Very interested....need some spare.

·
Registered
71 Posts
so theres no way i could clear the -25 offset with just a 7 inch lift with radflo coilovers?

I think you will rub without doing a major PWM! with the 20x10 wheels but you might be safer with the 20x9 with your 7 " lift..also an aftermarket upper a-arms might give you an extra inch or so with the Radflos from my understanding but I coul be wrong......

·
Registered
4,047 Posts
My black with chrome inserts 20X9 RBP 94R rims with 33X12.50R20 Toyo OC MT tires will be here in 10 days, I will post pics once installed. I only have a leveling kit 2". Went with +10 just so I don't rub as bad and I will still need PWM.

2010 CC Galaxy Black 2WD

·
Registered
4,047 Posts
20X9" RBP 94R Wheels Black with Chrome inserts +10 mm offset 5.4" backspace.

33X12.50R20 Toyo OC MTs

Rubbed a litlle on full lock at first, right at the Pinch weld. Did a little cutting at the pinch weld and no more rub. My tires stick out of the fender about 1 1/2" but I threw the flares on so its hard to see.

All I have is a 2" leveling kit!

Only pic I have without the flares on sorry.

Attachments

·
Registered
71 Posts
Looks very nice!! That's what I need really soon some Bushwacker flares......

·
Registered
4,047 Posts
Looks very nice!! That's what I need really soon some Bushwacker flares......
Thanks man:D Your Titan looks sick too, Some flares would definitely add the finishing touch.

·
Registered
242 Posts
20X9" RBP 94R Wheels Black with Chrome inserts +10 mm offset 5.4" backspace.

33X12.50R20 Toyo OC MTs

Rubbed a litlle on full lock at first, right at the Pinch weld. Did a little cutting at the pinch weld and no more rub. My tires stick out of the fender about 1 1/2" but I threw the flares on so its hard to see.

All I have is a 2" leveling kit!

Only pic I have without the flares on sorry.
Socal, very nice Titan. What brand of grille is that you have? It looks like it replaced your OEM grille and that is what I am looking for. All the grilles similar to yours that I have found bolt over the existing grille.

·
Registered
4,047 Posts
Socal, very nice Titan. What brand of grille is that you have? It looks like it replaced your OEM grille and that is what I am looking for. All the grilles similar to yours that I have found bolt over the existing grille.
Thanks man, I like yours too, I definitely wish I would have gone with the 4x4 or Pro 4X though. Unfortunately my grille is only a bolt on one too it did not replace the OEM grille. My buddy bought it for his T and never put it on so he gave it to me, I painted it, made the emblem and threw it on. :coolsmile It will do until I can have a custom one made by Royalty Core. Link below is the one it is but he added the lower too.

08-11 2011 Nissan Titan Billet Grille Insert | eBay

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts