Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

done...

still not high to me... so ill be taking out the rc and 5100 soon and just getting the 6"

·
Registered
117 Posts
That body lift makes all the difference. How hard was the install? Or on the other hand, how bad was the labor charge?

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That body lift makes all the difference. How hard was the install? Or on the other hand, how bad was the labor charge?
I got raped on labor only because im in the city and no one lifts trucks around here..

1500 :( :crying::crying:

·
Registered
117 Posts
I got raped on labor only because im in the city and no one lifts trucks around here..

1500 :( :crying::crying:
DAAAAAMMMMNNNN. So much for the budget build, lol.
Truck looks great though!

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah but in my mind it was a free install since it came out of my bonus check

·
Registered
267 Posts
Truck looks pretty damn good IMO. How soon you looking to change your setup?

·
Registered
344 Posts
can u show some pix from the back? most bodiy lift i seen (not on titans) always look funn in back because the bumper doesnt sit right, and i see ur bull bar is still on front i thought it didnt fit w body lift? im really dif=ggin the look, im gettin ready for 6'' lift and thinking of puttin body lift on while i have it tore down

·
Registered
39 Posts
wow man looking great! I can't wait to see your setup after that 6". What lift are you planning to go with? Im thinking about the R/C for mine simply because the price kicks everyone else's out of the water

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
wow man looking great! I can't wait to see your setup after that 6". What lift are you planning to go with? Im thinking about the R/C for mine simply because the price kicks everyone else's out of the water

I'm all ready 100% sure its going to be the RC kit due to price and I all ready love the mini lift that they sold me. UCA have been flawless for what I use the truck for

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Looks good, and also looks like you could fit taller tires under it if you wanted. edit: Saw a side shot on your budget thread. Maybe not since you have the -12 offset rims.

With the 6" plus 3" BL you're going to have to run some really tall tires under it or it will look strange IMO. 38's or 40's. They're not cheap, and weigh a boat load.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
$1,500 for install?!?!!? Gawd dayum!!! I would've never gone with the body lift route but since it was only $350ish for the lift kit and $400 for labor I went for it. Looks great though man, I'm looking to go higher very soon, probably looking to the Rough Country 6' lift.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts