Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just bought with the lifted struts and shocks which aren't compatible with 4x but I will let you know how it is.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Don't have a P4X (I have a 2019 Platinum Reserve) and I really enjoy mine. Had my mechanic install and no problems...rides smooth and looks just the way I wanted (vs 6 in lift) I went with the N3 shocks and some camber bolts (your gonna need them along with an alignment)
PFA..

·
Registered
1 Posts
Don't have a P4X (I have a 2019 Platinum Reserve) and I really enjoy mine. Had my mechanic install and no problems...rides smooth and looks just the way I wanted (vs 6 in lift) I went with the N3 shocks and some camber bolts (your gonna need them along with an alignment)
PFA..
Are those 35x12.50? Any rubbing?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hey guys I picked up a 2019 pro 4x . I was looking in to a 3inch lift. What's the best bang for your buck? I have been looking at RC 3" lift. This is the one I have been looking at. 3in Nissan Bolt-On Lift Kit (04-20 Titan 2WD/4WD).

Thx
i had the RC lift installed on my older titan. it rides well but my truck is not lvl still has a slight rack but does not bother me. for the price and the install its a good kit just my thoughts but im not going to lie i kind of crave that extra inch lol.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i had the RC lift installed on my older titan. it rides well but my truck is not lvl still has a slight rack but does not bother me. for the price and the install its a good kit just my thoughts but im not going to lie i kind of crave that extra inch lol.
When you say rack did the front sit higher or the back? What year did you have?

·
Registered
29 Posts
i have a first gen titan so its a lot older truck. the back of my truck still sits slightly higher than the front. i am not sure the year change really matters. the kit covers 04-20 and some guys say that they still have that factory rack with the back sitting higher than the front and some do not. same year trucks with different results lol go figure. i will say im happy with the lift thou it rides well with very little issue. its all about what you want to spend on a lift. here in GA the break down for a shop to do the work is 2 in lvl kit roughly $300-450, 3 in lift with 1 1/2 spacer block $800-920, 4 in or higher $2500-3500.i look at it like this if i want to get the front end up lvl just buy adjustable coil overs and raise the front end up a little.sorry i am typeing way to much but if you get the 3 and say you know what i want my truck overall to be 4 in then simply go up tire size to a 35. that will give the over truck an 1 in overall highth change. now keep in mind that leaves the door open to Potentiality haven to do the pinch weld mod that can be found in a few spots on this forum.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts