Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered the kit...

I have 5100 front shocks and back shocks....

the fronts are set to the center notch, Will I get a added lift by leaving it that way?

Can I reuse the rear shocks?

Can I stack the 1.5 spacer on top of the 4" spacer they give?

·
Registered
984 Posts
Just ordered the kit...

I have 5100 front shocks and back shocks....

the fronts are set to the center notch, Will I get a added lift by leaving it that way?

Can I reuse the rear shocks?

Can I stack the 1.5 spacer on top of the 4" spacer they give?
Fronts on middle w/ pro4x coils gave me almost an additional 4" of lift in the front. When you get the kit compare the full extension of the rears with the provided shocks and see if it'll be long enough.

Oh, and no I wouldn't recommend stacking any spacer onto the 4" provided. It looks gay enough as it is...can't wait to trash it for some coil overs.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
the spacer that comes with the rc kit is a full 6" spacer. it is more like a 7-7.5" lift. i was sitting at 47" up front with just pro4x co's and the rc spacer. and 46" in the rear with the 5.5" rc block. when i added my saws i didnt use ne preload and got to 49" upfront and put my c-30's in the rear and was at almost the same just a smidge below 49". now if you keep ur bilsteins in the middle with the 08+ springs you should in theory get an additional 1.5" so depending on how old the springs are you should be right in that ballpark. i wouldnt recommend stacking the spacer with another spacer but it has been done before so thats entirely up to you. once you install the lift you can make that determination for urself. i thought i was plenty high (well at least for a couple weeks lol) it also rides night and day diff with the new center of gravity so just be aware and lose that swaybar if u have it still on. as far as the rear bilsteins go, what model # r the shocks do u remember? i ordered mine from greg and got the Bilstein Titan Rear Shocks 4-6"" lift 4wd #bil-6249-t $189.00.....they worked amazing compared to the rc stockers...ne other ?'s dont hesitate also im only like an hr from you hit me up....also you still wanna buy my system?

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I won't stack the spacers but I will stack the blocks. So it sits even. My truck sits at 44 right now in the front and 43 in the rear. I wanna get 50 all around.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What does a stock titan hight sit at? !lso what high should I be at after the install? Give or take?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts