Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know when I checked mine it was 1.5" .... how do they come up with the "3in" lift?

Also does anyone know the stock height of a 04 4x4 se? I wanna know how much high I have picked up with my mods

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
I know when I checked mine it was 1.5" .... how do they come up with the "3in" lift?

Also does anyone know the stock height of a 04 4x4 se? I wanna know how much high I have picked up with my mods
1.5" measured gives around 2.5" lift. For it to be a 3" lift, it would need to be 1.8" measured.

The '04 owners manual states:
Overall height
4wd KC in (mm) 76.6(1,945.8)
4wd KC<sic> in (mm) 76.7 (1,948) [Should be CC]

·
Registered
93 Posts
mine measure 1.5 inches but i will contest to some how it did give me a full three inches on mine as i was at 36 inches befor the lift and im now at 39 on the button...maybe it has something to do with uca's? i dont know but i love how it looks now

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
mine measure 1.5 inches but i will contest to some how it did give me a full three inches on mine as i was at 36 inches befor the lift and im now at 39 on the button...maybe it has something to do with uca's? i dont know but i love how it looks now
The UCA will not make a difference unless it changed your camber alignment. The most likely cause is that the required front end alignment, (usually leveling kits puts the Toe out of alignment), hadn't been done when you measured after the install, or if it was aligned first, they also added a little air to your tires.

·
Registered
93 Posts
the alignment was done at the shop and the tires have the proper presure in them just like when i brought it in as i had the oil changed the day befor i took it in to the shop to get it done.... but i just went out to measure it again and im like 3/16 shy of what i was last night so my 130 mile drive today must have settled it in a bit

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
They do settle a little. You might also want to check your alignment sheet to see if it's near the edge of the chamber range. The '07's didn't come with the cam bolts for adjusting camber and caster, so a lot of places just do the Toe, but record the values for chamber and caster. You can buy the cam bolts from Nissan or PRG if you need to adjust it, or if you start to get the outside edge of your tires wearing more, from being too positive.

·
Premium Member
4,160 Posts
yournissanparts.com has cam bolts also..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts