Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where/if you can get RC uca's? I called RC and they wont sell just the UCA, they want you to buy the whole kit....but I dont need the whole kit...

·
Registered
745 Posts
I been looking for the same thing, I want the same thing. They call it the 3" leveling kit, but I dont want there strut spacers...Looks like one of them things you will have to order as a whole then sell the spacers after you get the kit.

·
Registered
432 Posts
RC does not sell the UCA outside of their kit. Even if you buy the entire kit, it's still costs less than other UCA. You can just recycle the spacers.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Very good point, but the kit would be probably $80-100 cheaper if the spacers was not included. I like there control arms, but I do not like ther spacers. I like my all billet 1 piece NCD spacers, where as the RC spacers are 2 plates with a tube welded between them.

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea it doesnt make sence why they wouldnt break up the kit... oh well I guess it still is cheaper that other uca's!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Does anyone know where/if you can get RC uca's? I called RC and they wont sell just the UCA, they want you to buy the whole kit....but I dont need the whole kit...
I was talking online to..... Darell i think... off their website online help chat thingny, told me he would do it, for 57.95 a piece!! I was just wondering if they were cheaply built since PRG's are bout 300$ a peice

·
Registered
278 Posts
they are quite different then PRG. First, PRG uses Heims for the connections for the arm to the truck, RC has cheep bushings. PRG uses a uni-ball for the spindal connection and RC is just a 15 doller ball joint. Just this hardware alone is much more expensive, dont get me wrong I used the RC UCA for about a year and I offroad alot, and never had one problem. I took them off to sell and the ball joint was still very tight.

hope this helps

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was talking online to..... Darell i think... off their website online help chat thingny, told me he would do it, for 57.95 a piece!! I was just wondering if they were cheaply built since PRG's are bout 300$ a peice
Sweet! That will be soo much better than having to fork over some serious money for some of the other uca's. I'm glad they will do it, it didn't make any sence to make someone buy the whole kit just for uca's.

·
Premium Member
4,162 Posts
Just buy the kit then sell whatever you don't need .. Very simple.

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I talked to some guy "mitch" on their online chat help, and after a little bit of hastle and questioning he said he told me if I call he would sell me just the uca's.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I know this is an older thread but wanted to share this: just PM Mack207 and he'll give you a phone number and contact for a salesman at RC to just get the UCAs. (he advertises this in his sig)

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Ask for Jeff, he is he parts manager at RC in Jackson Tennessee. He hooked me up because I only needed the ucas and sway bar links.

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
whoa nelly this is mighty old anddd, I found out this info months and months and months ago

Reactions: honda250xtitan

·
Registered
4,047 Posts
Sorry to bring back the old thread!
Would you guys recommend the older style RC UCA's or the newer style? I prefer the set that provides the most clearance and most reliable.
T.I.A

·
Registered
14,150 Posts
Newer has more clearance.

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
well if anyone is interested i will have some of the older style RC UCAs FS soon. after putting the 2" spacer on top of the 5100s @ middle setting i have high CB contact (not at the lip). before i put that spacer in they worked just fine.

·
Registered
4,047 Posts
Newer has more clearance.
Thanks man! You know anything about clearance issues? I seen on another thread someone mention that their tires rubbed the RC's and had to switch to PRG's. I have 20X9" wheels with 5.4" BS / +10 offset.
If I was running Giimmelub's wheel combo I'd be alright LOL. ^^^

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Haha blast from the past! I haven't heard enough bad stuff about the new ones that would deter me from buying them. From what I understand the new style provide more clearance.

Reactions: *SocalTitan*

·
Registered
14,150 Posts
I know what your referring to but idk if rc changed their ball joint set up. Cause that's where the contact occurred on the tires/wheels

1 - 20 of 22 Posts