Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
3,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So im at a stop light about to turn left onto one of our main St-RD's and i see a brand new f-250 forrest green twin turbo diesel going straight at the other stop light on the main road (about to be going the same way). So my light turns green to go left and i go kinda slow just waiting for him to catch up to me so i can see what those babys got..

im about 250 yrds in front of him in the other lane and i see him in my rear view hauling ***. Im thinking hell yeah!! i start speeding up a little so he doesnt just blow by me with out racing.

the light about 35 yards turns yellow and i hit the breaks and think to myself ok we can go from a stop.

what happens in the lane next to me? yeah the guy in the the truck flicks on lights and sirens and blows through the lights. My heart is pounding out my *** b/c i almost tried to race a COP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that truck looked nothing like a cop owned it. no tent, no tags, nothing a total sleeper! im very lucky that light turned yellow!!!! :bangit::bangit:

·
Registered
13,026 Posts
So im at a stop light about to turn left onto one of our main St-RD's and i see a brand new f-225 forrest green twin turbo diesel going straight at the other stop light on the main road (about to be going the same way). So my light turns green to go left and i go kinda slow just waiting for him to catch up to me so i can see what those babys got..

im about 250 yrds in front of him in the other lane and i see him in my rear view hauling ***. Im thinking hell yeah!! i start speeding up a little so he doesnt just blow by me with out racing.

the light about 35 yards turns yellow and i hit the breaks and think to myself ok we can go from a stop.

what happens in the lane next to me? yeah the guy in the the truck flicks on lights and sirens and blows through the lights. My heart is pounding out my *** b/c i almost tried to race a COP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that truck looked nothing like a cop owned it. no tent, no tags, nothing a total sleeper! im very lucky that light turned yellow!!!! :bangit::bangit:
Pretty crazy story, but you meant F250* right?
Around here those damn chargers are everywhere and the only way u can tell is the lights in the grille. Starting to see more and more expeditions and tahoes now too

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
That was a close call, you definitely got lucky! Watch out for those 6.4s though, they're running 13s in the 1/4 with an exhaust and a spartan programmer.

·
Banned
3,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah f-250 sorry i didnt re read.

yeah bout **** my pants!

·
Registered
319 Posts
Rule # 1.... Take it to the strip.

Reactions: giimmelub

·
Banned
3,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no tickets or wrecks here my friend knock on wood! :)

·
Registered
583 Posts
Our Game Warden drives one of those, forest green and difficult to detect as a LEO vehicle.

·
Banned
3,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dude when i say this thing was a sleeper it was!! i could se any lights even in the grill!

·
Registered
253 Posts
It's odd they would use a diesel, are you sure it wasn't a fire chief?

·
Premium Member
2,005 Posts
Down in Alabama where I live, the sheriff for a county near ours has big Ram with the Cummins. Not too quick on the open road, but there is no way to outrun it off road. A friend of mine tried to in his H2 and failed. Luckily is was just for fun.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Man you got lucky. I have seen some green F250's around here with lights but they are department of natural resource trucks. I don't think they can pull you over though. Around my house there is a sheriff that has a cruiser but he never drives it cause he drives his personal dodge ram and it has lights in it. Then one town down the road from my house has a undercover Chevy Impala with a turbo put on by a local speedshop :teethmast. I'm not sure why but I'm thinking its because of the dragstrip down the road from the station.

·
Banned
3,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
so if im a volunteer firefighter then i could get blue and red flashing lights in my truck??????? :confused::confused::confused:

·
Banned
3,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It's odd they would use a diesel, are you sure it wasn't a fire chief?
maybe but it really looked like a cop especially the kind of lights

·
Banned
3,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Down in Alabama where I live, the sheriff for a county near ours has big Ram with the Cummins. Not too quick on the open road, but there is no way to outrun it off road. A friend of mine tried to in his H2 and failed. Luckily is was just for fun.
thats bad ***!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
3,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Man you got lucky. I have seen some green F250's around here with lights but they are department of natural resource trucks. I don't think they can pull you over though. Around my house there is a sheriff that has a cruiser but he never drives it cause he drives his personal dodge ram and it has lights in it. Then one town down the road from my house has a undercover Chevy Impala with a turbo put on by a local speedshop :teethmast. I'm not sure why but I'm thinking its because of the dragstrip down the road from the station.
when i was in middle school there was a porsche cop car! talk about wicked!!!!! and ive seen a couple vettes

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
you should've raced him......lol

·
Banned
3,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i cant go back to jail man!!!!!!! :dunno: haha jk :)

·
Registered
954 Posts
when i was in middle school there was a porsche cop car! talk about wicked!!!!! and ive seen a couple vettes
Man I've never seen a porsche cop car. And I know the speedshop owner who worked on that Impala and they have a dyno and he said it was over 600 hp. And I've seen vettes, mustangs, and camaros. Those were for people littering and...littering and...smokin' the reefer:smoke: lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts