Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the past month I have been trying to locate a King cab XE 4x4 with Big tow Or a SE King Cab w/Big Tow & split bench.
I live in North Dakota,only 3 dealers in the state to the best of my knowledge.I have talked to just about every dealer in Minneapolis(nearest metro area,about 400 miles away)& I will be damned but none exist!!Also South Dakota & Montana.
They all say they don't sell, so they don't order them.
BS.
I have been told that they can bring them in from outlying states (Ohio,800 miles away).
This is crazy!!
I think the reason Titan sales are low is because Nissan, or the dealers, don't really want to sell them.If I was to order a ford ,to any spec, I would have it in 30 days.Nissan dealers in this region only want to sell heavily outfitted LE's.
I know I live in the heartland & rice burners don't sell here like Kalifornia or Texas, but I'm tired of bending over backwards to buy a vehicle that nobody seems to want to sell!!
By the way,my '04 XE has 74K on it.It has been good enough to buy another but it looks like I will be leaving Nissan.

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
Why not just go ahead and place an order for what you want? If your current one is so good, it wil last until the new one arrives, customized for you! You know you love the Titan, so go ahead and get the perfect one! :)

·
Registered
97 Posts
I live in the Bay area with around 20 nissan dealerships in the surronding area. I shopped for 1.5 months for a 04-06 king cab SE 2wd big tow with the bed package and the bucket seats. Talk about rare! I feel your pain!!!!

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
Like TitanBlue said...........

Order one.

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
Or call a different state (Arizona has a lot) you may be able to take a flight, and drive her home :)

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
I am in California and mine was hard to get. It took a while to find it.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Why don't you just keep your '04? 75,000 miles, you should at least get another 75,000 out of it???

·
Registered
662 Posts
^^like he said^^ or just order what you want.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Even here in the Commie-wealth of Mass. where there is a car dealer about every 2 miles do you mostly find LE's. Finding an XE is impossible. When I traded in on the '08, there was only one 4x4 SE LWB CC with split bench in the entire Commie-wealth (and I got it though it had to be trucked in from somewhere). I think the profit margins on the LE's are way better than the rest.

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
I'm in the same boat. I'm trying to find a silver '08 Crew Cab Pro 4X, with popular package, captains chairs, tow package and no utility bed. I was at the dealer Wednesday and he said he couldn't locate one within an 11 state area around Wisconsin.

Oh well... I'll just keep driving my '04 until I find one.

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
When I bought my Titan in 05, all the dealers had at least 20 Titans on the lot of varying models, now most of the dealers are lucky to keep two on the lot and most are Crew Cab SE's and LE's.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts