Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, my Nissan Titan 2004 model's rear audio just stopped working. Even as i turn the fader all the way to rear it fails to produce any form of sound. The front head unit is the Rockford Fosgate AM/FM radio w/in-dash 6-disc CD changer. Anyone have this happen to them or know what I should do to try and fix it? Also I know the rear system is supposed to work because I just recently installed Eclipse subs in the rear portion of my Titan. (If you are wondering the rear audio, meaning everything, was working for about 2-3 weeks before this problem.) Thanks ya'll.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Might be your stock amp, mine did the same thing. Havent gotten around to replacing it due to my low income college salary, but from what i've read and tested with the wiring and everything else in my truck, seems to be the only explanation.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Might be your stock amp, mine did the same thing. Havent gotten around to replacing it due to my low income college salary, but from what i've read and tested with the wiring and everything else in my truck, seems to be the only explanation.
I also have a low income salary, and i think i'm gonna try and replace the amp first. Now to figure out the wiring and all to install is a different story.

·
Registered
919 Posts
You might want to see if you can find an oem amp on ebay. The stock amp runs the sub too. I suppose you could replace with a 5 channel amp, but the wiring in will probably be a bear.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts