Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I replaced my(2012) rotors and pads this weekend and have developed brake drag on the rear driver side. I replaced the caliper and first rubber line at the caliper to no avail as the heat still builds up. My next choice is to try another new caliper but has anyone else experienced this? I'm afraid something was damaged using the c-clap to compress the calipers as that was the last one I changed out.

· Registered
129 Posts
Are you getting any squeak or squeal from that side under light braking conditions, i just installed new pads and rotors all the way around on my truck and am having the same issue on driver side rear.

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Are you getting any squeak or squeal from that side under light braking conditions, i just installed new pads and rotors all the way around on my truck and am having the same issue on driver side rear.
I jacked it up last night and removed the caliper and turned the rotor. Turns out the rotor must not of been milled to spec because the parking brake was hanging up. I adjusted them inward and I believe I fixed the issue. I will find out today.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.